Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th April 2010, 10:43   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sriramv.iyer View Post
First, Congrats on your new car! You are going to be pampered by the brilliant ride and driving dynamics of the car! After this you'll expect much more from your next car in terms of handling and dynamics :-) - After a year plonk a pete's and have even more fun. At this price it is IMPOSSIBLE to get a more VFM car - Ford's 1.4 TDCi engine is gem with almost no perceivable lag. Also, I've heard that this is the only engine in a car priced south of 10L to have piezo-electric injectors.

Btw, I picked up a Ford Ikon 1.6 ZXI from the same place 5 years ago! It is still going strong :-) - I could immediately identify the place!

Have lots of fun driving!
Thanks Sriram, looking forward to good times on my figo
Old 9th April 2010, 10:48   #17
Senior - BHPian

The Glow Plug indicator is only on the Endeavour. IIRC i think it is mentioned in the manual somewhere. There is no Glow Plug indicator on the Figo. After turning your keys to "on", you can start the car after the two sets of chimes that indicate all "engine checks".
Old 9th April 2010, 10:49   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemithomas View Post
The Glow Plug indicator is only on the Endeavour. IIRC i think it is mentioned in the manual somewhere. There is no Glow Plug indicator on the Figo. After turning your keys to "on", you can start the car after the two sets of chimes that indicate all "engine checks".
Awesome thanks dude.
Old 9th April 2010, 11:00   #19
BHPian

scorpio, congrats for your red baby ! Me too felt the back ache within 30 minutes of driving out of dealer ! Try to keep the seat in lowest position, slant the back rest a little to get comfortable position. An additional neck pillow is very good, I tried it today and feels nice. Now I plan for another pillow for lower back support and then it should be relly nice at the driving seat.
Old 9th April 2010, 11:07   #20
Distinguished - BHPian

Congratulations Scorpio!

Red is my fav colour in the Figo. Nice choice I'd like to see more of that on the roads.
Old 9th April 2010, 11:30   #21
agm
BHPian

Wow , this red colour looks kewl on Figo .this is one of the most VFM car in india ,especially the diesel varaint. Keep this thread updated . Drive safe ! Cheers
Old 9th April 2010, 11:41   #22
mkh
Senior - BHPian

congrats- interesting to note that the car can pull to 120 easily with 4 people seated also.
Clearly the Diesel is THE engine of choice and petrol 1.2 sales will maybe only be about 20-30% at the most. Diesel hatch is hot now! Swift has got a contender, finally!!!
Old 9th April 2010, 11:47   #23
Senior - BHPian

Congrats on new car.
Now its turn for FIGOs to rain in TBHP.
And yes i know how it feel when your brand new car gets a kiss,i also got mine yesterday,i felt so bad.
Anyways drive safe and enjoy.

Cheers
Old 9th April 2010, 11:53   #24
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations Scorpio. Great choice of colour and it looks hot
Old 9th April 2010, 12:01   #25
BHPian

Congrats scorpio07. The number of Figo owners is increasing at a helluva pace on the forum. Ford has finally "kissed" success with the Figo.
Anyways, we would love some interior snaps. Happy driving with the Figo.
Old 9th April 2010, 12:19   #26
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations!!

Scorpio07,

Congratulations dude, though iam a Jeep guy and i dont venture into car threads, your car is too good for me to resist congratulating you!!

Guys, I have seen his car in person and is awsome! Ford has hit the right note and i sure to gain market share this time

Wishing you years of happy and safe motoring dude!!

Where is the party bugger???
Old 9th April 2010, 13:07   #27
BHPian

Congratulations Scorpio!
As Aditya said, this is the best hatch currently available in the Indian market.
Just look at the stats of the Figo review thread on Team-BHP, most views and replies ever!
Old 9th April 2010, 13:24   #28
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revy View Post
scorpio, congrats for your red baby ! Me too felt the back ache within 30 minutes of driving out of dealer ! Try to keep the seat in lowest position, slant the back rest a little to get comfortable position. An additional neck pillow is very good, I tried it today and feels nice. Now I plan for another pillow for lower back support and then it should be relly nice at the driving seat.
Thanks Revy will try that
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiku007 View Post
Congratulations Scorpio!

Red is my fav colour in the Figo. Nice choice I'd like to see more of that on the roads.
Thanks Kiku, so far in chennai i have seen only one other red figo, there was one for delivery the same day i took a petrol one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by agm View Post
Wow , this red colour looks kewl on Figo .this is one of the most VFM car in india ,especially the diesel varaint. Keep this thread updated . Drive safe ! Cheers
Thanks agm, will keep it live and updated...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkh View Post
congrats- interesting to note that the car can pull to 120 easily with 4 people seated also.
Clearly the Diesel is THE engine of choice and petrol 1.2 sales will maybe only be about 20-30% at the most. Diesel hatch is hot now! Swift has got a contender, finally!!!
yes mkh, a small correction five people seated comfortably. I managed to convince the sales person for the long drive and it was worth it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schoudhury View Post
Congrats on new car.
Now its turn for FIGOs to rain in TBHP.
And yes i know how it feel when your brand new car gets a kiss,i also got mine yesterday,i felt so bad.
Anyways drive safe and enjoy.

Cheers

Thanks man, i feel that too, envious eyes i guess. I am to blame was taking it too cautiously and not my normal driving style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anachronix View Post
Congratulations Scorpio. Great choice of colour and it looks hot
Thanks and summer heat is making her even more hot, she keeps us really cool inside though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utopian View Post
Congrats scorpio07. The number of Figo owners is increasing at a helluva pace on the forum. Ford has finally "kissed" success with the Figo.
Anyways, we would love some interior snaps. Happy driving with the Figo.
Yup ford really has done it, will post the pictures soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinod_nookala View Post
Scorpio07,

Congratulations dude, though iam a Jeep guy and i dont venture into car threads, your car is too good for me to resist congratulating you!!

Guys, I have seen his car in person and is awsome! Ford has hit the right note and i sure to gain market share this time

Wishing you years of happy and safe motoring dude!!

Where is the party bugger???
Thanks Vinod, what party??

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman9393 View Post
Congratulations Scorpio!
As Aditya said, this is the best hatch currently available in the Indian market.
Just look at the stats of the Figo review thread on Team-BHP, most views and replies ever!
It most certainly is the best hatch and thanks dude
Old 9th April 2010, 14:21   #29
Distinguished - BHPian

Congrats Sir. The Red Figo looks good.

FIGO is getting all over the roads. Good for Ford
Old 9th April 2010, 14:23   #30
Senior - BHPian

How i missed this thread! congrats dude. Saw a red Figo parked near my office yesterday. Looks very smashing in red. Please post some more interior pics!

Which are stock tyres?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks