BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkrishnap View Post
Congrats Sir. The Red Figo looks good.

FIGO is getting all over the roads. Good for Ford
Thank you sir ji.

Quote:
Originally Posted by recshenoy View Post
How i missed this thread! congrats dude. Saw a red Figo parked near my office yesterday. Looks very smashing in red. Please post some more interior pics!

Which are stock tyres?
i have the Apollo ones, so need to check them out. Thanks for your wishes , yes i need to add some pictures. Will do so
Old 9th April 2010, 14:37   #32
BHPian

Congrats Scorpio !!! So finally.

Hope it went smooth. Any misc expenses?

And I thought TBHP didnt recommend the 3M treatment because its useless in dirty weather. I still dont know what to take away from that discussion.
Old 9th April 2010, 14:39   #33
RGK
Senior - BHPian

Congrats Scorpio. Red is very good. Day two I saw Red Petrol in my office, it looks very good. Dark sun films are not suited for this color and show the car bit old - This is my opinion.
Scratches happen in btb traffic.
Any reason why the deliveries are scheduled during evening peak hours. I think they can handover post lunch, atleast we will have a relax drive home and bunk office
Old 9th April 2010, 14:40   #34
RGK
Senior - BHPian

+1 Scorpio - i think u need to update your signature
Old 9th April 2010, 14:56   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brix View Post

And I thought TBHP didnt recommend the 3M treatment because its useless in dirty weather. I still dont know what to take away from that discussion.

Brix, everything went smoothly, no idea about 3M treatment, i saw the thread very late. I need to read thoroughly though, infact when i checked the thread discussion it was already done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGK View Post
Congrats Scorpio. Red is very good. Day two I saw Red Petrol in my office, it looks very good. Dark sun films are not suited for this color and show the car bit old - This is my opinion.
Any reason why the deliveries are scheduled during evening peak hours. I think they can handover post lunch, atleast we will have a relax drive home and bunk office

Thanks RGK, i am planning to put on gray, brownish ornage tint if possible. lighter shades definitely. I tool the delivery in the morning, they are flexible as to when you want the delivery. It was my choice
Old 9th April 2010, 15:01   #36
BHPian

Congrats on the new Figo.

I would definitely need some help from you people as I have even made up my mind in buying the Figo (sometime in July). Hope I could meet any of the Figo owners in Chennai (T-BHP'ians) and accompany them to the Ford showroom. This would be my first ever car and I just practiced and drove cars when I had to get my license. But after that never had a chance to drive any cars. But I'm sure with just a couple of lessons from any driving centers, I can be familiar.

I'm happy to be here at T-BHP.
Old 9th April 2010, 15:11   #37
Senior - BHPian

Congrats! I think you may be the first Chennai TBHP-ian to get one. You owe me a ride after all those posts and PMs.

So you scratched it on the first day itself. You can drive around a lot more peacefully now and really enjoy the car. In fact, MPL delivered my car with a tiny scratch. I have felt no fear after that.
Old 9th April 2010, 15:17   #38
Senior - BHPian

Its raining Figuu's/Figo's and Donkeys on team-bhp!
Congrats on yours. Sorry to hear about the kiss! How bad is the damage?
Old 9th April 2010, 15:42   #39
RGK
Senior - BHPian

@scorpio - As gilead said, please do the tankfull to tankfull method and give the FE of TDCi. This may help to close the Figo FE debate at least for diesel.
Old 9th April 2010, 16:01   #40
BHPian

Congrats Scorpio. Welcome to the Ford Family!

Quote:
So that one does not notice the damages
The golden rule for taking delivery in adequate lighting conditions is overlooked by many, maybe becos of the excitement associated with ownership of a new car.
Old 9th April 2010, 16:08   #41
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brix View Post

Brix, everything went smoothly, no idea about 3M treatment, i saw the thread very late. I need to read thoroughly though, infact when i checked the thread discussion it was already done.

Quote:

Thanks RGK, i am planning to put on gray, brownish ornage tint if possible. lighter shades definitely. I tool the delivery in the morning, they are flexible as to when you want the delivery. It was my choice
Old 9th April 2010, 16:11   #42
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio07 View Post
Don't put a brownish orange tint on a red car unless you are a Bagyaraj or a Vijaykanth fan.
Old 9th April 2010, 16:36   #43
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe1980 View Post
Congrats on the new Figo.

I would definitely need some help from you people as I have even made up my mind in buying the Figo (sometime in July). Hope I could meet any of the Figo owners in Chennai (T-BHP'ians) and accompany them to the Ford showroom. This would be my first ever car and I just practiced and drove cars when I had to get my license. But after that never had a chance to drive any cars. But I'm sure with just a couple of lessons from any driving centers, I can be familiar.

I'm happy to be here at T-BHP.

Thanks, sure shoot how much ever questions or doubts you may have. you have lot of experienced people to help you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
Congrats! I think you may be the first Chennai TBHP-ian to get one. You owe me a ride after all those posts and PMs.

So you scratched it on the first day itself. You can drive around a lot more peacefully now and really enjoy the car. In fact, MPL delivered my car with a tiny scratch. I have felt no fear after that.
Sure thing Gilead Infact i did drive a lot better more like how i drive after that incident.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Slow View Post
Its raining Figuu's/Figo's and Donkeys on team-bhp!
Congrats on yours. Sorry to hear about the kiss! How bad is the damage?
Thanks Captain Slow, not a big one its manageable will post the pics

Quote:
@scorpio - As gilead said, please do the tankfull to tankfull method and give the FE of TDCi. This may help to close the Figo FE debate at least for diesel.

Sure thing, have filled the tank and made the trip to zero at the bunk will post soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjayc View Post
Congrats Scorpio. Welcome to the Ford Family!

So that one does not notice the damages
The golden rule for taking delivery in adequate lighting conditions is overlooked by many, maybe becos of the excitement associated with ownership of a new car.

Thanks Sanjay, i didn't have any issues with the car delivery, they are pretty flexible about when you want to take.
Old 9th April 2010, 16:38   #44
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
Don't put a brownish orange tint on a red car unless you are a Bagyaraj or a Vijaykanth fan.
Will keep that in mind, i donno the exact color but it would not be like odd. mostly it will be grayish will go and check out. Any suggestions for sunfilms?
Old 9th April 2010, 16:49   #45
BHPian

what about the noise insulation? do you hear gidi-pidi-gidi-pidi engine clatter :P. or any vibrations! when inside? ford said that they have used double insulation! is it any affective?

congratulations! red is one hot color!

Last edited by Caramelo : 9th April 2010 at 16:54.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks