Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th July 2010, 00:53   #76
h.k
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemithomas View Post
After around 6K of running i have identified a few things that the Figo is not really good at
  • The Headlights are not so good for night drives. Put it in high beam and you wont get enough light on the road closer to the car and put it on dim and you might get a lot of sudden surprises. The light itself is not as bright as i would like it to be. I mostly drive on highways holding the lever in the middle position so that both dim/bright are turned on.
  • The Wiper really needs one more speed. I'm not sure why but before the wiper comes back to its original position after a wipe the screen is already filled with new drops. I've not experienced this on other cars. Maybe its the angle of the windscreen.
  • At the slightest drizzle the ORVM are full of water droplets making them useless. Again, this is something i never experienced on other cars i've driven.

Th Figo does not excel in any one department but ask it to do anything you would expect a small car to do and it would do it with ease. The fact that Ford was able to price it at the current levels is what really makes the car deserve the hype.
even i have a figo white, i have problems with internal sound of spring and also, i there is a shisiling sound while breaking, i have informed the service guys and they have informed me that they shall look n to the matter seriously. also make a note the warranty that they offer is limited, so its needs to be given importance. Cheers Figo Owners Club, i guess we need figo owners club.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks