Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd April 2010, 08:35   #46
Senior - BHPian

Somehow i have fallen in love with the sea grey figos. I personally feel this is one of the best colours around. I happened to see one in flesh the other day...Just Awesome. Its got an elegant look.
Old 22nd April 2010, 12:15   #47
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.R View Post
With many reliable after market power window systems available, can't it be retrofited on the FIGO?
How about the Fiesta rear power windows? Should be a direct fit.
Old 22nd April 2010, 13:16   #48
RGK
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Live To Jive View Post
Due to speakers and door pockets in the rear door, will it be able to accomodate motor for power windows. I think even if you fit, it needs to be outside the door pads.
Old 22nd April 2010, 15:21   #49
RGK
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Live To Jive View Post
Due to speakers and door pockets in the rear door, will it be able to accomodate motor for power windows. I think even if you fit, it needs to be outside the door pads.
Old 22nd April 2010, 21:29   #50
BHPian

Not many interesting discussions on the 'bad ones' that I mentioned about Figo. Guess 'team-BHP' is slowly becoming 'team-FIGO' .
Old 22nd April 2010, 22:46   #51
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiku007 View Post
  1. Drive a Fiesta 1.6L Petrol in the highway and you'll know what a 100BHP/1.6L petrol can do. At times I reach for the gear lever to move to overdrive only to find that it's already in 5th gear!
That is exactly what my pal said, when he drove mine. BTW , he owns a petrol Sonata Embera, and used to own a 1.6 accent GLX. But he confessed that you dont get to see this kind of power in 5th gear in any Hyundai car in India.
But hey, we are digressing---it is the Figo we gotta talk about on this thread.
Old 24th April 2010, 18:53   #52
joe
BHPian

Well after driving my figo for a couple of weeks now and the temperature here in Hyderabad has been around the 42 degree mark for more than a week now and i must say that the A/C performance is very good.
Old 24th April 2010, 23:24   #53
BHPian

congrats on the purchase.vista is a marginally better car but figo ticks all the boxes for a female driver.read-excellent visibilty,nil turbo lag,various goodies.
Old 24th April 2010, 23:35   #54
Senior - BHPian

Congrats Thunderbird77 on your new possession.
Hey can you share your FE figures on the forum as we have seen some Figo owners complaining about low FE. If this is true then it really concerns all current & potential Figo owners.
Old 27th April 2010, 18:45   #55
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tj123 View Post
Congrats Thunderbird77 on your new possession.
Hey can you share your FE figures on the forum as we have seen some Figo owners complaining about low FE. If this is true then it really concerns all current & potential Figo owners.
As per my observation so far, it gives 15km/l on an average. I want to know whether it will improve as the usage goes on.
Old 27th April 2010, 19:51   #56
Senior - BHPian

I Guess all owners are hoping for the same
Old 6th May 2010, 18:22   #57
BHPian

This thread is interesting as it discusses some of the bad points with a vengeance!
Old 9th May 2010, 13:28   #58
BHPian

Everyone including figo owner and to-be prospective figo owner and those just reading the posts are awaiting imporvement in FUEL ECONOMY numbers from the figo.
Lets hope it starts giving the expected numbers after some 5000 kms of driving
Old 9th May 2010, 14:52   #59
BHPian

After several car burning incident - I think rear manual window is a boon in case of an accident, when doors gets jamed or electrical system failed. Think about a situation of electrical system failure in an accident and driver got stuck because of all four power window and central locking.

(Though my Ritz VDi has all four power windows and central locking but it does not have cental locking boot, in such situation one can get out through the large tail gate.)

I feel Ford Figo is a good VFM car with few short coming that has been already mentioned.

Personally, I don't like the upwardly tapering head light (looks like 70's actresses kajaled eye). Horn button is very hard (made for muscular Americans!). Due to metal piece on the gear shift lever, sometime palm get sliped from shift lever knob.

Last edited by gaddiwale : 9th May 2010 at 14:54.
Old 14th May 2010, 13:25   #60
RGK
Senior - BHPian

<<<After several car burning incident - I think rear manual window is a boon in case of an accident, when doors gets jamed or electrical system failed. Think about a situation of electrical system failure in an accident and driver got stuck because of all four power window and central locking.>>>
@gaddiwale - Very true. Yesterday a guy died inside of a car ( i think ANHC) due to suffocation as he could not come out of the car as its central locking failed totally. Happened in a bye-pass in chennai. During that kind of situations, i think better to remove the headrest and bang the door windows to come out.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks