Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th June 2010, 12:13   #31
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc.vinay View Post
Dzire and swift leave no choice when it comes for VFM.
Ooooh! so right!
nevertheless a good effort by Tata with MANZA.
(If only TATA seriously caters to sections other than trucks and Taxi.)
Old 14th June 2010, 12:40   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalpeshc View Post
But you had no qualms about the Manza apart from the plastics right? What according to you was the distinct advantage of the Manza (excluding the interior space)?
other than plastics (which is an eye sore to me) no other qualms, really.

Saffire engine was not very behind the K-Series, i thought. (other than the FE thing, maybe.)
Presence is awesome without doubt, compared to Dzire (which is again no less good looking to me)

I think you like Manza but cannot ignore Dzire.
anyways, all the BEST for your QUEST.

Last edited by 11mahesh11 : 14th June 2010 at 12:46.
Old 14th June 2010, 12:47   #33
BHPian

Hi 11mahesh11, congrats on your new dolphin buddy. It is one hell of a car.

Well said though the manza is good in comfort and has lot of features. You bet you cannot ignore the DZIRE.
Old 14th June 2010, 15:47   #34
BHPian

I also plan to buy a sedan but very much confused between manza and Dzire . I just once test drive the Dzire but not manza as presently i have posted in a small town where no TATA dealer is there. My monthly running is about 1000-1200 Km and mostly on Highway ( to my home town 150Km away or to my Inlaws (90 km ) away ) as i have company car for local travelling . The car will be driven my self . I have a family of 4 . So please advice that what car i will buy , Manza Or Dzire as per my above requirement,
Old 14th June 2010, 17:31   #35
BHPian

Congratulations Mahesh! I love this color, i own the same color too..
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...dzire-vdi.html
Have a safe time with your dolphin
Old 14th June 2010, 18:13   #36
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanman18 View Post
So please advice that what car i will buy , Manza Or Dzire as per my above requirement,
Dzire, if you can wait, or for that matter you get it soon.

Old 14th June 2010, 19:19   #37
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanman18 View Post
I also plan to buy a sedan but very much confused between manza and Dzire . I just once test drive the Dzire but not manza as presently i have posted in a small town where no TATA dealer is there. My monthly running is about 1000-1200 Km and mostly on Highway ( to my home town 150Km away or to my Inlaws (90 km ) away ) as i have company car for local travelling . The car will be driven my self . I have a family of 4 . So please advice that what car i will buy , Manza Or Dzire as per my above requirement,
Both cars are winners in their own right, its your pick, really!!

For a 1000-1200 km/month, you can consider Diesel. The 1.3 DDiS is extremely frugal. It has never failed to surprise me. On my recent trip, I got mileage of 16.5-17kmph (with AC and speeds touching 140 kmph) and 21 kmph (without AC and speeds between 70-100 kmph).
Old 16th June 2010, 15:41   #38
BHPian

@11mahesh11 - congrats on your purchase. time for a full-fledged review?
Old 24th June 2010, 11:36   #39
BHPian

Guys, had been to Mapusa last Saturday, did around 171 Km.

The more i ride my ride, the more i am enjoying it.

K- Series is terrific, the least i can say.

It is as good a Highway car as a city one, with 4 people, you can move comfortably without any lag, in 3rd gear in the city(less trafic) and the fifth on highways is a silky smooth experience (with a good pulling power).

I just cant stop mentioning these two gears on my dzire (I think i have repeated the above observations earlier ).

Anyways, i did underbody anti rust from Authorised Genuine Maruti Servicve Station, Wheel Point, Curchorem Goa. whose ever smiling and ever helping natured proprietor, Mr. Mahesh Naik, (Ph:9011047091) charged me 1600/- (Rs 200/- discount, Showroom had quoted 2800/-).

Anti rust product used was from 3M , with 2 yrs warranty.

Wheel Point has a battery of trained staff, Mahesh himself is an expert in car mechanics.

Looking at the quality of work i would recommend Wheel point to people from Goa, for hassle free and top Service for a good price

Guys, had been to Mapusa last Saturday, did around 171 Km.

The more i ride my ride, the more i am enjoying it.

K- Series is terrific, the least i can say.

It is as good a Highway car as a city one, with 4 people, you can move comfortably without any lag, in 3rd gear in the city(less trafic) and the fifth on highways is a silky smooth experience (with a good pulling power).

I just cant stop mentioning these two gears on my dzire (I think i have repeated the above observations earlier).

Anyways, i did underbody anti rust from Authorised Genuine Maruti Servicve Station, Wheel Point, Curchorem Goa. whose ever smiling and ever helping natured proprietor, Mr. Mahesh Naik, (Ph:9011047091) charged me 1600/- (Rs 200/- discount, Showroom had quoted 2800/-).

Anti rust product used was from 3M , with 2 yrs warranty.

Wheel Point has a battery of trained staff, Mahesh himself is an expert in car mechanics.

Looking at the quality of work i would recommend Wheel point to people from Goa, more so Curchorem Savordem people, for hassle free and top Service for a good price

Some Pics of the service station.
Attached Thumbnails
Swift Dzire - (Dolphin) arrived.-1.jpg  

Last edited by 11mahesh11 : 24th June 2010 at 11:41.
11mahesh11 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th August 2010, 12:17   #40
Senior - BHPian

i am also planning to buy a car, i am researching about the Dzire a bit as well, could you please suggest me the mileage which you are getting in the city traffic with 100% AC ON, this will give me a idea about looking for a diesel or a petrol kappa
Old 29th August 2011, 10:33   #41
BHPian

Re: Swift Dzire - (Dolphin) arrived.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruchirtnt View Post
i am also planning to buy a car, i am researching about the Dzire a bit as well, could you please suggest me the mileage which you are getting in the city traffic with 100% AC ON, this will give me a idea about looking for a diesel or a petrol kappa
Frankly i have not still checked the mileage but will soon during this chaturthi trip.
i will be back with details.
Old 7th September 2011, 19:31   #42
BHPian

Re: Swift Dzire - (Dolphin) arrived.

So how is the Dolly doing nowadays? Any updates.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks