Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th May 2010, 12:07   #61
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatzdaTurbo View Post
Oh by the way, to all Mumbai fellas who can help, i need to put nice DARK black window tints on the Audi. IF NOT FROM AUDI MUMBAI WEST, where can i get it done from and for what price approximately ??? Incase Audi gets it done, no issues what so ever. But incase i have to do it from elsewhere , where can i get it done from ? I dont like the way some people put on the window films with their knees on the cars rear seat. No way in the world would i let anyone do the in the Audi.
So yes, where can i get it done from if NOT FROM AUDI WEST & at what rate estimated? For reference, i live at Andheri so for people who know, it might get easier for them to tell me a place somewhere in the suburbs near by .thanks
V Cool at Vile Parle West, Nest to Pawan Hans, best place to get film from. Proffessional guys, Have got all my cars done from them.
Old 10th May 2010, 12:12   #62
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashish22 View Post
wonderful acquisition platz. This is a dream car to own. Definitely on my wish list!
wishing you and your car miles and miles of happiness, driving pleasure and reliability.

Thanks a lot man. Cheers !

Quote:
Originally Posted by ab500 View Post
V Cool at Vile Parle West, Nest to Pawan Hans, best place to get film from. Proffessional guys, Have got all my cars done from them.

wow ! next to pawan hans on sv road means its hardly 10mins away from my place ! thanks a lot man ! appreciated ! cheers !

Last edited by Dippy : 10th May 2010 at 16:07. Reason: Back to back posts.
Old 11th May 2010, 07:54   #63
BHPian

Awesome car man. Its 48lakh OTR mumbai right? Sadly audi is no more offering the Drive select feature that adjusts steering, throttle and suspension responses. Also th bang & Olufsen stereo is no more offered as an option. The CKD 3ltr tdi will be out by june-july and they are going to be significantly cheaper. I have driven this car (ie same engine) more than a couple of times . Peter chacko (petes) has one of these in his family. He has added paddle shifts and bilstein electronic adjustable suspension to it (like the one on my 320d)and they are working on a 300bhp remap for the car!!!!!!!
Old 11th May 2010, 08:26   #64
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirmalkrishnan View Post
Awesome car man. Its 48lakh OTR mumbai right? Sadly audi is no more offering the Drive select feature that adjusts steering, throttle and suspension responses. Also th bang & Olufsen stereo is no more offered as an option. The CKD 3ltr tdi will be out by june-july and they are going to be significantly cheaper. I have driven this car (ie same engine) more than a couple of times . Peter chacko (petes) has one of these in his family. He has added paddle shifts and bilstein electronic adjustable suspension to it (like the one on my 320d)and they are working on a 300bhp remap for the car!!!!!!!

True, the drive select is not being offered except for a few settings that can be made through the MMI. Bang & Olufsen 14 speaker was there in my car since the time we first saw it, we did not have to OPT for it as such,reason being, this CBU was supposed to be fully loaded to the brim. that apart, a bluefin chip in this car would take its ratings upto 300hp as well which i might opt for at a later stage.
Old 11th May 2010, 14:49   #65
BHPian

what exactly can u change in the MMI ?
Whow . U got Bang & Olufsen , it sounds surreal . enjoy your ride man. I have done the bluefin on my 320d and i can say that it is fantastic however when u actually download the map make sure u mention that ur car is automatic. Any plans on adding paddle shift ?
Old 11th May 2010, 16:31   #66
BHPian

yes would love to hear a short review on that B&O audio system. Platz share your experience
Old 11th May 2010, 17:12   #67
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirmalkrishnan View Post
what exactly can u change in the MMI ?
Whow . U got Bang & Olufsen , it sounds surreal . enjoy your ride man. I have done the bluefin on my 320d and i can say that it is fantastic however when u actually download the map make sure u mention that ur car is automatic. Any plans on adding paddle shift ?

I will worry about all those things when the time actually comes to remap. as of now, the power in this car is wayyyy too much for me to even think about bluefin ! i just know that eventually i will opt for it thanks for the tip in advance (about mentioning that my car is an auto) & as of now havnt really thought about the paddle shifts but now that you said it, wouldnt be such a bad idea after all would it ? LOLZ !

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashish22 View Post
yes would love to hear a short review on that B&O audio system. Platz share your experience

will do that soon enough....

Last edited by Technocrat : 20th August 2010 at 21:40.
Old 13th May 2010, 12:29   #68
Senior - BHPian

Just awesome

Too good car. Looks great and makes a statement on the road. I guess instead of white it will look more killing in metallic black IMO. For such big cars Black color is always great. Interiors are also too good. Another dream car i would say. I am really jealous with people who owns it
Old 13th May 2010, 13:35   #69
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniketi View Post
Just awesome

Too good car. Looks great and makes a statement on the road. I guess instead of white it will look more killing in metallic black IMO. For such big cars Black color is always great. Interiors are also too good. Another dream car i would say. I am really jealous with people who owns it

Nope i dont prefer black atall as it is very hard to maintain and after sometime the car looses its lustre and starts looking old. Even basically i love white much more than black, on cars for sure ! lol. thanks anyways for your wishes
Old 13th May 2010, 13:57   #70
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Nope i dont prefer black atall as it is very hard to maintain and after sometime the car looses its lustre and starts looking old. Even basically i love white much more than black, on cars for sure ! lol. thanks anyways for your wishes
I also owns white Dzire, it was my dad's choice though But i also likes white color in cars. But in big cars some how i always like black. Black Merc, Black Optra, Black Fortuner etc all look great in black IMO.

Anyways hearty congratulations for your great purchase. Whats the top speed of the car? I am sure we dont have that kind of roads available here to achieve that spee
Old 13th May 2010, 18:30   #71
BHPian

Quote:
wherever it goes, it DEMANDS respect !
Congrats dude. This car is as perfect as it can get. One heck of a performer and a stunning looker. And i think, it COMMANDS respect!

Quote:
black tints on white car = KOOL
Hell it looks cool. Try 'Final Touch' in Juhu (Near SNDT coll). A couple of times I was there, I have seen him putting tints on a Rangey,a beemer and other luxury cars. So i PRESUME he will do a good job.
Old 13th May 2010, 19:39   #72
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniketi View Post
I also owns white Dzire, it was my dad's choice though But i also likes white color in cars. But in big cars some how i always like black. Black Merc, Black Optra, Black Fortuner etc all look great in black IMO.

Anyways hearty congratulations for your great purchase. Whats the top speed of the car? I am sure we dont have that kind of roads available here to achieve that spee
Top speed that can be achieved with the electronic limiter is 250kph. As far as roads are concerned, the Mumbai - Pune expressway is good enough. I have clocked 190 kph so far without any trouble whatsoever. thanks again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by razrman View Post

Hell it looks cool. Try 'Final Touch' in Juhu (Near SNDT coll). A couple of times I was there, I have seen him putting tints on a Rangey,a beemer and other luxury cars. So i PRESUME he will do a good job.

Asked a few friends in here, & zeroed in on 1 guy. thanks a lot anyways for your input. cheers !

Last edited by Technocrat : 20th August 2010 at 21:41.
Old 13th May 2010, 21:58   #73
BHPian

Congrats buddy for the A4. Eagerly waiting for the pics after the tint installation.
Old 14th May 2010, 14:31   #74
BHPian

Quote:
Asked a few friends in here, & zeroed in on 1 guy. thanks a lot anyways for your input. cheers !
Congrats! You got an awesome deal with the 6lac odd discount! I was offered the same for the 3.2 TFSI but just wasn't worth it for a 2009 June car...I would have snatched up this offer in a second if it came my way!

I've been traveling too much to get tints on mine...which brand have you decided on? can you pls post details once this is done! I was looking at the Diamond series VKool...

This makes 3 White (I know, i know..yours is a 'special' white but white nonetheless!) A4's on TBHP - a 2.0 TDi, 2.0 TFSI & 3.0 TDI!

Congrats again!
Old 15th May 2010, 08:36   #75
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speeding@160mph View Post
Congrats! You got an awesome deal with the 6lac odd discount! I was offered the same for the 3.2 TFSI but just wasn't worth it for a 2009 June car...I would have snatched up this offer in a second if it came my way!

I've been traveling too much to get tints on mine...which brand have you decided on? can you pls post details once this is done! I was looking at the Diamond series VKool...

This makes 3 White (I know, i know..yours is a 'special' white but white nonetheless!) A4's on TBHP - a 2.0 TDi, 2.0 TFSI & 3.0 TDI!

Congrats again!

Vkool - As i heard from some friends in here itself, Vkool is not a huge advantage over the normal tints available else where. It makes no sense to pay a HUGE ( i mean humongous!! ) premium just for so called diamond series vkool. Trust me i inquired about Vkool as well, its ridiculously expensive and nothing justifies the price.

I will instead, be opting for the Llumar series , again as suggested by a few fellas in here. 1 out of either Llumar Steel 35 or 20 SR . They are black and dark enough, NOT reflective and look great on a white car

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks