Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th May 2010, 22:56   #16
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatzdaTurbo View Post
Secondly, all new models of Audi are not coming with the suspension button - comfort,dynamic,auto. Its all automatic and the car adapts and adjusts according to the driving style and goes into dynamic all by itself ( suspension stiffens, steering feedback sharper and gear changes faster) when the Tiptronic is shifted into "S" mode.
you misunderstood what i was saying. i mean drive select. i think your car would have that. you can choose comfort, auto or sport or even lift/offroad (in the q7).
Old 6th May 2010, 22:59   #17
Senior - BHPian

W.O.W! Congrats on the buy, mate. Looks awesome and it sure would be a hoot to drive.

BTW, i am curious to know how many kms were on the odo while the car was delivered!
Old 6th May 2010, 23:06   #18
BHPian

Redeff does NOT have company. This was the very car I wanted to pick up. I got the 2.0. Do I love it? Damn right I do! Would I trade it in for any other car? Not a chance! Do i wish it had this heart, well why ever not!

Congrats on a fantastic purchase. I'v seen this car in Audi Mumbai west. I'm sure if there is a state of motoring Nirvana, you are in it!!
Old 6th May 2010, 23:13   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by redeff View Post
Redeff does NOT have company. This was the very car I wanted to pick up. I got the 2.0. Do I love it? Damn right I do! Would I trade it in for any other car? Not a chance! Do i wish it had this heart, well why ever not!
I meant A4, not specifically 3.0 TDi
Old 7th May 2010, 08:19   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utopian View Post
Only one word for the A4, Awesome. Congrats Platzda on the acquisition of the Audi. Loved the interiors.
Wishing you lots of happy miles with the Audi.
thanks a ton mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkrishnap View Post
Ouch! the white A4 is a heart throb for sure. Love the looks of this car with the DLRs on.

U mean DRLs & yes it looks killer

The interiors is a nice place to be in.

Enjoy many more miles on the White Angel or should I call it monster for the 3.0 V6
How about Angelic Monster ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingspur View Post
WHATTT a crazy car to own !! You are very lucky to have landed an A4 3.0 TDi Quattro. I'd driven a same spec A6 and man that car blew me away, I liked more than the E60 530d and the W211 E280 CDI. I can only imagine what your can will be, what with drive select and everything. Awesome... enjoy the beauty and keep us posted. Redeff, you have company

Thanks a lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay1234 View Post
you misunderstood what i was saying. i mean drive select. i think your car would have that. you can choose comfort, auto or sport or even lift/offroad (in the q7).

I understood exactly what you are trying to say, as i said, no new spec model in the Audi line up except Q7 comes with the drive select button on the Dashboard, a few changes can be made through MMI otherwise ,it is self adaptive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIV3R View Post
W.O.W! Congrats on the buy, mate. Looks awesome and it sure would be a hoot to drive.

BTW, i am curious to know how many kms were on the odo while the car was delivered!

Hardly any at all ,as the car wasnt registered they were not allowing anyone to TD it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redeff View Post

Congrats on a fantastic purchase. I'v seen this car in Audi Mumbai west. I'm sure if there is a state of motoring Nirvana, you are in it!!

By saying this VERY car , if you mean the Auto expo special edition variant,i dont see how as if i am not wrong you purchased your car about a year ago & if you are referring to the specs, as in 3.0 TDI ,then i get your point.
Anyways thanks a lot for the wishes
Old 7th May 2010, 09:04   #21
BHPian

Congrats man, those jewel eyes look awesome and the interiors in red stitching add a dash of sportiness to the appeal. Enjoy the torque wave and drive safe !!!!
Old 7th May 2010, 10:53   #22
Senior - BHPian

Those LED strip in the headlight is to die for. Audi has the best implementation of LEDs so far. Your car is simply a drool maal
Old 7th May 2010, 12:05   #23
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatzdaTurbo View Post

I understood exactly what you are trying to say, as i said, no new spec model in the Audi line up except Q7 comes with the drive select button on the Dashboard, a few changes can be made through MMI otherwise ,it is self adaptive.
through MMI is what i meant. and i forgot to say, but damn, those interiors are hot. you probably dont let your dad use it much eh? lol.

also you are one lucky soul to get an audi so quick, especially the 3.0tdi. i know people who have booked a4's 5 months ago and still not got delivery.
Old 7th May 2010, 12:16   #24
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations

Redeff and me were discussing the 3.0 just the other day. And now you own one.

Tha A4 3.0 TDi is a fantastic car. Those Quattros are so much fun to drive. Me and flyingspur were together when we drove the A6 3.0. This one will be on a different level altogether. The DRLs suit only the A4 IMO. The ones on the A6 , new Q7 and the Q5 are not to my liking.

Drive safe and looking forward to more updates as you munch up the kms.
Old 7th May 2010, 12:28   #25
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay1234 View Post
through MMI is what i meant. and i forgot to say, but damn, those interiors are hot. you probably dont let your dad use it much eh? lol.

also you are one lucky soul to get an audi so quick, especially the 3.0tdi. i know people who have booked a4's 5 months ago and still not got delivery.

Its actually vice versa....my dad dosnt let me use it all that much. LOL. & yes i am very lucky. Had heard a lot about Audi's delivery issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy View Post
Congratulations

Redeff and me were discussing the 3.0 just the other day. And now you own one.

Tha A4 3.0 TDi is a fantastic car. Those Quattros are so much fun to drive. Me and flyingspur were together when we drove the A6 3.0. This one will be on a different level altogether. The DRLs suit only the A4 IMO. The ones on the A6 , new Q7 and the Q5 are not to my liking.

Drive safe and looking forward to more updates as you munch up the kms.

i havnt properly seen the DRLs on the new Q7, they look strictly OK on the Q5 and ugly and out of place on the A6. Yes they look amazing on the A4. & well yea, this 1 is truly taking driving experience to unknown levels !

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoonwheels View Post
Those LED strip in the headlight is to die for. Audi has the best implementation of LEDs so far. Your car is simply a drool maal
thanks man

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoom_vroom View Post
Congrats man, those jewel eyes look awesome and the interiors in red stitching add a dash of sportiness to the appeal. Enjoy the torque wave and drive safe !!!!

yup i sure will. quite touchy about her. thanks anyways
Old 7th May 2010, 13:35   #26
BHPian

Congrats on your spanking new Audi. The photos are awesome and of course so it the car . Well the interiors really are a drastic contrast from the elegant white exteriors. The sporty tones are evident. I especially liked the spoiler style extension on the boot lid which probably differentiates the 3.0 from the general A4s.
The LEDs which only Audi vehicles have look really nice.
Hope you have many memorable trips in this car. Happy and safe driving !!!
Old 7th May 2010, 13:45   #27
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambivalent_98 View Post
Congrats on your spanking new Audi. The photos are awesome and of course so it the car . Well the interiors really are a drastic contrast from the elegant white exteriors. The sporty tones are evident. I especially liked the spoiler style extension on the boot lid which probably differentiates the 3.0 from the general A4s.
The LEDs which only Audi vehicles have look really nice.
Hope you have many memorable trips in this car. Happy and safe driving !!!

thanks a ton mate.cheers
Old 7th May 2010, 14:35   #28
BHPian

ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! this is still in my wishlist , still waiting ..... but congrats to you , you are really quattro ed now ! welcome !!!
Old 7th May 2010, 15:23   #29
BHPian

Congrats on getting this angelic monster. Simply love the red and black interiors.
Old 7th May 2010, 16:00   #30
BHPian

I am out of words.. Having driven the A4 1.8 tsi for more than couple of times.. i think you got a hoot of a car..

Just respect the power under the hood and it will respect you..

Happy Driving

And thanks to Audi for Providing a top of the line world car in india..
Diesels are the way to go..

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks