Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th May 2010, 22:51   #16
BHPian

@sidindica
A Very unique effort. You need to be appreciated.

But, not all people in our great Country have access to broadband (even broadband in tier 2 and 3 cities do not operate at full speed. It still sometimes takes me 10 minutes to watch a 5 minute video on my broadband!). So, I feel that a pictorial review is the order of the day.

But do keep them coming on!
Old 19th May 2010, 22:54   #17
BANNED

Fresh initiative.

Wow. Congrats man, you did what you had perceived.

Very unique, a complete comprehensive test drive. Nice

Hope to see more such reviews.

P.S = Dont stop your usual Pics and other bits. We need the usual stuff also.

Last edited by PAVAN KADAM : 19th May 2010 at 22:55.
Old 19th May 2010, 23:36   #18
BHPian

Good job,think it was a pretty offhand effort.think you can nail it next time with a well thought script and practice.
Well this kind of video reviews by you and gto take tbhp to a new level.with a little pro help on recording and editing side you guys can be the best in india,given the astute method of weighing up cars in an unbiased fashion.all the best.
Old 20th May 2010, 01:56   #19
BHPian

Nice initiative Sid. You can target to win over the other Sid (SVP from C&B show).

Another honest feedback: It would be better to prepare a script to keep the flow and please cut those extra 'Ofcourse'.
Old 20th May 2010, 04:18   #20
BHPian

Nice one Sid. Except for the traffic noise, it was really nice. I see so many good suggestions coming in the previous posts. I am sure you will do better than this next time. Waiting for the next car video review.
Old 20th May 2010, 04:45   #21
BHPian

Excellent effort - however since you asked for some honest feedback here goes. Pls take it constructively.

Part 1. - Try and do the exterior run through in a quiet, isolated lane or better still - on the outskirts/promenade/empty parking lot - this will help with the noise, distraction of the passing traffic and definitely needs more focus on the car than the presenter - the way the car was parked - the video did not do justice to your narration - specially while profiling the side view.

Part 2. - There is no doubt about your technical knowledge, but you need to present it better. I mean in addition to the 'Of course' word, pointed out in an earlier post as well, in part 2 - you mentioned thrice, 'the best part of this car is of course....' and also I suggest aviod using the 'uhhh' when searching for words, or during narration. Silence is something that you can use effectively sometimes.

Part 3. - Excellent, very comprehensive, a suggestion - maybe you can turn the ac speed to 1 or 2 to avoid the ac buzzing noise in the video next time. Also maybe show more of the car interiors and features as you talk about them rather than just show you all the time.

Part 4. - I would have liked to hear feedback on the gear shifts as well and the interior quality (panel gaps etc)

Really good job! Just putting in my comments to help you see it from another perspective - hope it helps you do a better one soon - keep up the good work.
Old 20th May 2010, 09:39   #22
BHPian

Good first effort Sid!!

I am sure the next one would be much better after getting some honest feedbacks here for the first one.

Just in case you wanna video review Manza Quadrajet, I am ready to offer my car for the same. I stay in Dwarka, so we can find nice, quieter and empty roads. There is a road in Dwarka outskirts on which I have managed to touch 120 km/h speed.
Old 20th May 2010, 10:50   #23
Senior - BHPian

Great report Sid. I feel as I am sitting next to you. Keep up the good work.

Try posting your reviews on other car's as well. Once again good job.
Old 20th May 2010, 16:05   #24
Senior - BHPian

The links to this video review have been uploaded on the Manza facebook page. Tata sure is keeping track of T-Bhp...
Old 20th May 2010, 16:31   #25
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiat_tarun View Post
The links to this video review have been uploaded on the Manza facebook page. Tata sure is keeping track of T-Bhp...
thats what teambhp and its members are for, real thing, detailed information which automobile manufacturers are known too.
Great work Sid, another superb effort by your side.Just make sure the voice recording is better on your next try, as outside road noise was disctructing your efforts.Cheers!
Old 20th May 2010, 18:00   #26
Senior - BHPian

Good job for novice!

I liked the fact that you drove it in the city traffic where 95% of the usage is ..rather than some winding mountain road where all the other shows go.

..and yeah, take off those shades man! I would't trust a guy that doesn't make eye contact.

Last edited by Mpower : 20th May 2010 at 18:01.
Old 26th May 2010, 15:58   #27
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidindica View Post
Please give your honest suggestions, feedback and improvements that can be done to make it better.
First of all good attempt Sid.
I agree to "Zensi's" feedback and my thoughts about the review are in similar lines.

Apart from that it would be very helpful if you could review all those cars which are not reviewed by 'officials' at T-BHP and info. about the same is all scattered.

Can we have similar review of say i10, i20, Vista Petrol+diesel, Punto/Fabia 1.2, Spark, Estilo and so on instead of say Jazz, Beat, Manza, Punto 1.3/1.4, WagonR, Polo and Figo?
Old 11th July 2010, 08:09   #28
BHPian

Nice effort!!

However the downside is that the video has been taken off from YouTube!!! could you please go ahead and upload it again for us to see

I am quite near to finalizing and booking Manza Aura ABS in Satin Gold. This video review might be a lot of help. Also please post your views on the car it it is worth buying for being driven in Delhi.

Last edited by tajender : 11th July 2010 at 08:10.
Old 11th July 2010, 10:03   #29
BHPian

Nice video sid. it is a detailed review. Hope to see such type of videos soon on teambhp.
Old 11th July 2010, 10:11   #30
BHPian

the videos have been removed by the user is the error message that I am getting Sid.

Kindly confirm

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks