Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th May 2010, 10:29   #16
Senior - BHPian

Congrats Wadhwa.
Post some pics of the baby and also some buying experience.
Cheers
Drive safe.
Old 25th May 2010, 12:09   #17
BHPian

Congrats wadhwa on your wonderful purchase. I like the way you tell about your love for the new found possession("gushing like a small boy"). Have a wonderful drive.

It would be nice if you could put some pictures of the car.
Old 27th May 2010, 21:37   #18

I think the Honda vs. Skoda argument will always continue. But at the end of the day it is what you desire.

Skoda might be a glamorous model with great 'assets' but in the long term she might not be a faithful wife. While a Honda is a good pretty girl, who will be nice, reliable and faithful for several years to come. She might not be that 'blessed' with assets though, but at the end of the day it is what you desire. *winks*
s.wadhwa is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th May 2010, 10:23   #19
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by s.wadhwa View Post
I think the Honda vs. Skoda argument will always continue. But at the end of the day it is what you desire.

Skoda might be a glamorous model with great 'assets' but in the long term she might not be a faithful wife. While a Honda is a good pretty girl, who will be nice, reliable and faithful for several years to come. She might not be that 'blessed' with assets though, but at the end of the day it is what you desire. *winks*
Well put !!
Old 28th May 2010, 11:11   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by s.wadhwa View Post

Very well quoted i agree with you, But where are the pictures ?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks