Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd June 2010, 08:11   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblooded View Post
Friends can you please suggest me changing my stock tyre which is 165/80 r14 to 195/60 r15 would improve high speed dynamics and braking .
Yes it would definitely. Try sourcing the same from the FIAT dealer
Old 2nd June 2010, 10:13   #17
Distinguished - BHPian

Congrats on the purchase of the Punto. The white punto with the black grill is a delight to the eyes.

Do post more pictures and enjoy many more miles with the Punto
Old 2nd June 2010, 10:17   #18
BHPian

@nkrishnap
thanks a lot ,i am already basking in the glory of my white punto and the attraction i get is tremendous
Old 2nd June 2010, 11:53   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
@nkrishnap
thanks a lot ,i am already basking in the glory of my white punto and the attraction i get is tremendous
Hmmmm. So Punto is getting the attention it deserves. Is attention percolating down to the driver? If your love life is getting a boost in terms of options available (assuming that you are not married) then you its your moral responsibility to inform your team-bhp brothers. Hell we can even start a thread on that. Love life gets PUNTOed. Ok I am going OT again.
Old 2nd June 2010, 18:09   #20
BHPian

@download2live
You know punto has definitely increased the style quotient of the driver .Yesterday , when i was waiting at the railway crossing , man disembarked from his black scorpio enquired about the ride and other issue , i was more than happy in enlightening him about my experience with the car .He seems to be quite convinced in owning it soon .Are fiat guys listening ,we the punters are their most efficient PR men
Old 2nd June 2010, 18:42   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
@download2live
You know punto has definitely increased the style quotient of the driver .Yesterday , when i was waiting at the railway crossing , man disembarked from his black scorpio enquired about the ride and other issue , i was more than happy in enlightening him about my experience with the car .He seems to be quite convinced in owning it soon .Are fiat guys listening ,we the punters are their most efficient PR men
Congratulations for your new acquisition. Liked the black grill,it looks better than the silver version on the emotion variants.
Also,fiat is relying on the word of mouth publicity, to dig itself out of a hole. I am quite optimistic about fiat. As long as they provide good service, their cars will speak for themselves.
Old 2nd June 2010, 20:43   #22
BHPian

Congratulations! Its a great car, and it gets better every kilometer you drive
Old 3rd June 2010, 06:16   #23
BHPian

@Amartya
Yes fiat cars speak for themselves and as the reports are coming *** of fiat have quite improved and they are taking pains to attend to customers problems .

@neutral grey
thanx a lot ,only a true punter can relate with another , have many happy miles ahead
Old 3rd June 2010, 09:56   #24
BHPian

Congrats!! Blueblooded, Hope Punto is getting its well deserved attention is the holy city of Varanasi.

Wish you happy miles ahead.

Any mods planned?
Old 3rd June 2010, 11:56   #25
Senior - BHPian

Congrats Blueblooded Punto owner :-)
Man, post some more picture of your beauty.
The punto simply looks smashing in white and red.

Cheers
And drive safe .
Old 5th June 2010, 08:51   #26
BHPian

@ARISHI1
Thanx man,as for the modifications ,I am planning to keep it stock ,except may be alloy wheels and wider tyres.
Old 5th June 2010, 08:53   #27
BHPian

@Schoudhary

Thanx , for photo please wait for some more time
I have clocked 1950kms and relishing it
Old 11th June 2010, 10:26   #28
BHPian

PUNTO is really very stable and ride is so good that yesterday my friend was enjoying his sips of coke while i was cruising through patch roads, I didnot notice till i stopped for the railway crossing .Truly great experience .
We own a innova but never tried such things in it .

WELL , fiat guys are really improving their after sales serivices .I have shot an email regarding my rear shock absorber to fiat india .I was really floored when i got a call from Brijlax Motors regarding the problem and the guy was really courteous gave me date to visit the their service centre soon
I am planning to visit the same on coming monday.
Thats really good for fiat owners in general and punters in particular

Last edited by Dippy : 29th June 2010 at 11:24. Reason: Back to back posts
Old 28th June 2010, 22:44   #29
BHPian

i have completed 5000 kms on my punto .In the meantime i had got my first service done at Brijlax motors itself .As regards quality of service I dont want to repeat it verbatim as i have already done in punto wriggles thread. In few words Brijlax motors is over stretched .

I have gone engine oil change in the first 3000kms itself as the driving conditions in our part of india is really very harsh,despite people advising against it .
My ac was not cooling properly from the very start , but i noticed it very late ,the workshop guys could not rectify it on the day of first service and i have lodge a stern complain to fiat india ,which jolted the said dealer out of inaction or I would say apathy .Finally they okayed the ac , thanx to the fiat warranty and their timely intervetion all the services were done free of cost .
The mechanic told me that the joint around the condenser had failed causing gas leakage and was suitably restored to the original finish .
Over all punto owners cant stop raving about their prized possession , and I am no exception to it .
AFTER SALE SERVICE IS STILL A CONCERN ,but people at FIAT INDIA PVT LTD would go all the way to help you out .We dont ask much
Old 28th June 2010, 23:35   #30
agm
BHPian

Congrats for the new ride .

This car looks awesome . IMO this is the best looking hatch in our country !

Got 1.4 Fire Emo pk 3-4 months back , this car is a gem .mileage is the only concern with the petrol engine .

Kindly upload few more snaps!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks