Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd January 2015, 17:37   #76
Senior - BHPian

Re: An Tarbh – Diamond White Ford Figo 1.2 L Titanium of Sedate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedate View Post
After a long break finally had a good service from a dealer in Kochi!
A completely satisfied service even if I felt a bit robbed.

Did a complete service and an under body 3M 5 year warranty coating.

Replaced the front mudflaps with the "sparco" Chinese rubber flaps. I had had my time of replacing 3 mud flaps.

Did the complete AC check, a gear bush replacement(500 rupee for simple rubber thingee?) and engine oil replacement.

Car runs smooth as always. Love the sound and the driving experience.
Hey,

How many kms has your Figo covered? I will probably go for the gear bush replacement next service since I read on the Figo review thread that one of the members had the gear cable failing due to a worn bush
Also , have you tried fitting the Sparco flaps on the rear. I still haven't found a way since I didn't want to drill holes.
Old 18th September 2015, 16:29   #77
BHPian

Re: An Tarbh – Diamond White Ford Figo 1.2 L Titanium of Sedate

Covered just 24000 kms in this 5 years. I am mostly working from home and had some assignments abroad - So car was not used much.

Had been back in India for vaccation this month. Got the first puncture in rear tyre! Fixed it with the usual tubeless puncture repairing kit at a near by workshop. The tyres are all 5 years old, planning to replace them. Front ones will go another 10K and back ones for another 5K safe. But the age of tyre makes me a bit nervous.

The battery was also showing signs of ageing as it was not getting used frequently. Also 5 years is good life from a sparingly used battery. More over the new battery was just 3.9K which is value when looking from peace of mind factor! It is good for all the electronics to drink good juice at right voltage. The car is more electronics than mechanical these days!

Ordered the Amaron Flo 45 Ah battery from BatteryBhai.com. Waiting for delivery and installation. As I am out of country, had to do it the online way. Expecting less drama as things are CoD and have instructuted father not to pay unless until he is fully satisfied with the installation and service.

Last edited by Sedate : 18th September 2015 at 16:35.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks