Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th September 2012, 17:37   #121
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Meet my new Polo TDI Trendline

Quote:
If i want to buy a polo then they are not interested. I myself have experienced it. While doing my research for buying a new car last year, i visited VW-south delhi. It was around 12.45 PM. The moment i stepped in all the sales executives went out for lunch and the receptionist asked me to come after 45 minutes.
That is a bad experience, but, just for fairness, I can say that mine was very different, and including the sales guy coming to my house twice, once for me to have an hour-long test drive, actually in the right-model Polo. They took the order, and their cheque, at our house too.

Another good thing was that they had a board in the showroom with estimated delivery times for each model. This is great improvement on earlier you'll get it ehen it comes attitudes.

So I had a fairly good experience, but from the posts of many others, the company still has a lot to learn, and I cannot understand why, wanting to be seen as something of a premium brand, they don't start with premium service. How can a marketing department be so stupid?
Old 27th June 2013, 16:44   #122
Distinguished - BHPian

Here is a 3 year ownership report of my Polo TDI Trendline.
  • Completed 14700 kilometers in 3 years (mostly city driving)
  • I get around 13 kmpl in the city under heavy traffic conditions. In the highways, I have got upwards of 18 kmpl, driving at speeds of about 120 kph.
  • Rock solid build, no rattles or creaks at all
  • Ground clearance is adequate have not scraped the base of the car anytime.
  • The exterior paint quality is simply awesome, car looks good as new after 36 months of ownership. I have attached a couple of photographs.
  • No breakdowns or repairs at all.
  • Only irritants are the fogging of the front window during long drives, and possible jamming of parking brake if car is left unused for long. These issues have been pointed out by many of the forum members.
  • Annual service cost an average of Rs. 8000, mainly due to use of synthetic oil
Overall, have had a happy ownership experience. It is time to bid goodbye to the car, now that the Ecosport has arrived!
Attached Thumbnails
Meet my new Polo TDI Trendline-capture-1.jpg  

Meet my new Polo TDI Trendline-capture-2.jpg  

Meet my new Polo TDI Trendline-capture-3.jpg  

Old 27th June 2013, 20:58   #123
Senior - BHPian

That's a nice trouble-free ownership with the Polo there. Incidentally we're both upgrading to the Ecosport, quite a coincidence there! I recently sold my Polo Diesel Highline for the Ecosport
Old 29th June 2013, 12:13   #124
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shashank.nk View Post
That's a nice trouble-free ownership with the Polo there. Incidentally we're both upgrading to the Ecosport, quite a coincidence there! I recently sold my Polo Diesel Highline for the Ecosport
Hi Shashank, what a coincidence. Which variant of the Ecosport did you decide on? After driving the Ecoboost, I decided to switch from Diesel to Petrol.
Old 29th June 2013, 15:45   #125
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84.monsoon View Post

Hi Shashank, what a coincidence. Which variant of the Ecosport did you decide on? After driving the Ecoboost, I decided to switch from Diesel to Petrol.
I booked the diesel titanoum± version as my usage will be high. Didn't TDthe eco boost at all. Should try it after all the frenzy settles. The wait period must be quite long for you ?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks