Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th June 2010, 23:00   #31
BHPian

BTW, where is the place from where you got your car washed, I would like to visit it at least once in a month.
Old 9th June 2010, 23:22   #32
BHPian

fantastic choice of color
Old 10th June 2010, 04:24   #33
BHPian

Removing Names

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeastFieast View Post
Why they calling to remove names, its been high time since customers are complaining for their spare part division head. The complete dealership knows he is not doing good.

I was also not presented with the correct options.

Please do not go for the sun films with them, you already got the money back, ask them to remove the current sun-films and then get it done from outside dealer.

The dealer name you provided before is a good one.

Remember any good quality sun-film will come costly for instance the top of line 3M would be 5.5 for front screen only, and V-Kool would be more costly.
Well, I am sure most dealers make a lot of money on accessories. Almost all after market accessory dealers say the same thing. One thing I wasn't happy with was that, they promised me something and gave me something else without informing me. Otherwise my experience with Classic Honda has been pretty good. I guess it would be too harsh on a person to use his name on this forum, so just want to remove his name and keep it as "Accessory Manager". Most middle managers hardly have any say in pricing and policies. I hope the top management at classic honda is taking a note at this and improving on policies.
After this incident, I am definitely going to be extra cautious with their service center. Any idea of how is their service center?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeastFieast View Post
BTW, where is the place from where you got your car washed, I would like to visit it at least once in a month.
I got this serviced at Daksh washing center in Sonipat. I visit Sonipat every weekend as my parents stay there. At a 100 bucks they gave a very good wash, both from inside and outside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranjitkodali View Post
fantastic choice of color
Thanks ranjitkodali. I love this color, although I need to get it cleaned every morning. All dark color cars look bad when its not clean.
Old 10th June 2010, 15:56   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akaush View Post
Well, I am sure most dealers make a lot of money on accessories. Almost all after market accessory dealers say the same thing. One thing I wasn't happy with was that, they promised me something and gave me something else without informing me. Otherwise my experience with Classic Honda has been pretty good. I guess it would be too harsh on a person to use his name on this forum, so just want to remove his name and keep it as "Accessory Manager". Most middle managers hardly have any say in pricing and policies. I hope the top management at classic honda is taking a note at this and improving on policies.
After this incident, I am definitely going to be extra cautious with their service center. Any idea of how is their service center?
Hum.., now I too feel you are right, giving name would be harsh. My experience with them is just great except the accessory department.

I am quite satisfied with their service center.

I wish there was a washing center in Faridabad, like the one you showed in picture. INR 100/- is nothing for this kind of washing.
Old 10th June 2010, 17:15   #35
BHPian

Hey Akaush,

Any bottom scraping so far ?
Old 10th June 2010, 17:51   #36
BHPian

Bottom Scraping

Quote:
Originally Posted by carfanatic007 View Post
Hey Akaush,

Any bottom scraping so far ?
yes,
I have had bottom scraping once, when we were 4 people inside it on a speed breaker.
Old 15th June 2010, 11:39   #37
BHPian

Many congratulations on your new car.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks