Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st June 2010, 08:16   #46
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_pervez View Post
Hey congrats on the new purchase, abeit a little late. The color is fantastic. Drive safe.
Thanks Pervez. Yup, wasnt sure about the colour when the wife chose it, but seems pretty good to me now
Old 3rd July 2010, 21:16   #47
Distinguished - BHPian

hi modthomas.have a query.i took the delivery of my i20 CRDI today.Wanted to know if there is under bonnet vibration damping material on it(the black foam like thing found in polo)?because i dont have it in my car.do u have it in your car?
Old 4th July 2010, 12:38   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagarpadaki View Post
hi modthomas.have a query.i took the delivery of my i20 CRDI today.Wanted to know if there is under bonnet vibration damping material on it(the black foam like thing found in polo)?because i dont have it in my car.do u have it in your car?
car out with the wife. Will check in the evening and get back to you.
Old 28th July 2010, 07:00   #49
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aa_asif View Post
Many congrats Thomas!! Eagerly waiting for the white i20 CRDi 6-speed to reach home !!
congrats Asif - welcome to the i20 club
Old 28th July 2010, 18:25   #50
BHPian

do we have Sun Roof option in this model. Or any diesel model for that matter.
Old 27th July 2011, 23:22   #51
BHPian

Re: My new Hyundai i20 CRDI Asta 6 Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by
[U
Cons[/u] : Weak horn, non-retractable FM antenna, lack of proper arm rest, no vanity mirror on the drivers side (c’mon Hyundai, ladies drive too, you know), wheel mounted audio controls (placement not optimum – several inadvertent mutes while trying to use the horn), turbo lag, lights in low beam, No bluetooth in the ICE system.
Congrats on you beauty buy!!!

commenting on the Cons:

1. Weak Horn/FM antenna/Arm rest: Missing sorely when you pay so much.

2. Lights: I have been hearing this from the forum and expect to stay so because I explicitly asked the SA if they have upgraded the headlights and he was only happy to say 'No'.

3. audio controls: The one I have booked is having the mode/mute buttons on LHS and bluetooth controls at RHS. Again the horn pad is centrally placed and should not be much problem (maybe I am acclamatized to my Civic steering) moreover a hindrance,unless you have long fingers enabling you to honk without taking your hands off.

3. ICE have bluetooth connectivity: I remember pancham's 120 post conveying that he can connect his ICE to play songs via bluetooth apart from picking up calls.

4. Vanity Mirror: No hard feelings, I believe i20 is meant for the men

5. Turbo lag: Its very annoying in the city and you later get used to it that you start forgetting it.
Old 28th July 2011, 10:40   #52
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cogweelz View Post
Congrats on you beauty buy!!!

3. audio controls: The one I have booked is having the mode/mute buttons on LHS and bluetooth controls at RHS. Again the horn pad is centrally placed and should not be much problem (maybe I am acclamatized to my Civic steering) moreover a hindrance,unless you have long fingers enabling you to honk without taking your hands off.

3. ICE have bluetooth connectivity: I remember pancham's 120 post conveying that he can connect his ICE to play songs via bluetooth apart from picking up calls.
@ Cog : BT connectivity is on the new model. Glad they finally got it in place.
Old 29th July 2011, 16:44   #53
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjun1010 View Post
do we have Sun Roof option in this model. Or any diesel model for that matter.
The guy at MGF-Kochi tells the sunroof/6 airbags comes only for the AT petrol Asta. Asta CRDi is the diesel epitome variant. Funny I saw a 'Sportz(o)' in the 2011 price list only to be told they haven't received any intimation of its supply .

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks