Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th August 2010, 11:01   #61
BHPian

^^ no it's because of the hyundai dealership
Old 17th August 2010, 23:54   #62
BHPian

ODO @800kms the gear changes feel very notchy but i guess will be ok after the 1st service, AC is just awsome gives me chills if i keep it on for more than 20min & interious get dirty gives me a tough time to keep it clean.
One more help does anyone know i how can i clean the ceiling i have a couple of fingers spots there it's too dam irritating.

few night clicks i took tonight while i was parking the car
Attached Thumbnails
Just another love affair: Hyundai Verna (SX CRDI VGT)-17082010033.jpg  

Just another love affair: Hyundai Verna (SX CRDI VGT)-17082010035.jpg  

Old 18th August 2010, 18:32   #63
Senior - BHPian

lights look really nice , an upgrade to 195/65/R14 will do you good, this size is available in Yoko A drive which is a good all rounder with good wet road performance !
Old 18th August 2010, 22:05   #64
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellstar View Post
lights look really nice , an upgrade to 195/65/R14 will do you good, this size is available in Yoko A drive which is a good all rounder with good wet road performance !
well i havent upgraded the lights they are stock, tyres well i too was thinking the same thing how much do a set of 5 cost ?
Old 18th August 2010, 23:22   #65
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancer.ized View Post
well i havent upgraded the lights they are stock, tyres well i too was thinking the same thing how much do a set of 5 cost ?
I think the yokos come for around 3-3.5k for each tire.
If you dont mind a little more noise and would like good grip the BF Goodrich is another option. Sells for 4k each give or take 200 rs depending on the city.
Read up on the tire and alloys section. Tonnes of reviews showing pros and cons of yokos vs bfgs vs other michelins etc etc
Old 9th September 2010, 23:51   #66
BHPian

lancer can you give me some details about your seat covers? That is autoform right? What was the cost and what is the trim that you picked up? There are different versions of it available at different costs right?
Old 24th September 2010, 04:50   #67
BHPian

@all have done almost 3000kms on it. the car is still scratchless(touch wood) just a tiny scratch on the right mirror which is irritating, thinking of getting the whole thing painted soon. Havent installed a sun film yet since i dont see the use of it right now because the AC is rather too chilly. Tyres are stock and not giving me any scares till 120kmph on the highway but will get 195's on them when budget allows. The fuel consumption is awsome gives me 15kmpl in city with ac on at all times.

@pras.oct25 sorry for the late reply havent been coming online much latey, well these seats costed me Rs 6800 and yes they are autoform (U BURR).

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks