Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th October 2010, 23:02   #61
BHPian

Hi Kage9091

The sound from the dashboard might be due to some fuel pipes touching each other in the engine area. Get these pushed in place by some tech person. The sound might disappear.

Mine did at 1500-1600 rpm. Now the sound isnt there.
Old 28th October 2010, 14:23   #62
BHPian

Bumpers

I have read in one of the reviews that the bumpers of the Figo - both the front and the rear are wafer thin.Is that true ? Will they easily crack or break ?
Did anyone face any problems with the bumpers ?
Old 28th October 2010, 15:38   #63
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bharatbits View Post
I have read in one of the reviews that the bumpers of the Figo - both the front and the rear are wafer thin.Is that true ? Will they easily crack or break ?
Did anyone face any problems with the bumpers ?
I did have one recent experience where a biker got distracted by a pretty passenger in a neighboring car and forgot to brake in time. Must have been around 10 kmph and hit right in the center - and there was a pretty audible thud. The bumper didnt bend, didnt crack - the tyre marks were the only evidence of a collision.
Old 3rd December 2010, 18:56   #64
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldie_malhotra View Post
I did have one recent experience where a biker got distracted by a pretty passenger in a neighboring car and forgot to brake in time. Must have been around 10 kmph and hit right in the center - and there was a pretty audible thud. The bumper didnt bend, didnt crack - the tyre marks were the only evidence of a collision.
all the more reason why cars with pretty passengers should have tinted reflective film - for overall road safety! Jokes apart, it is good to know that you had no damage. I was concerned about the lack of a proper visible bumper; doesnt seem to be an issue in city traffic. It remains to be seen how the Figo handles higher impacts (not in your case!!!)

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks