Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th January 2006, 13:15   #61
BHPian

Guys, guys, guys ... -

i would love it if you discuss the finer technical details of comparison of the Mondeo n Sonata n Accord, but please, lets stick to what we are good at - talk about the cars we love, and not resort to vague or pointed personal attacks ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid
I'm outta this!
Quote:
Originally Posted by devarshi84
PEACE
Can we end this battle of words on this note.
Old 13th January 2006, 17:20   #62
Senior - BHPian

Chillax

Man, Just Chill.
Firstly Mods, Please change the topic of the thread to Sonata vs Accord vs Mondeo and post a poll on that.
And according to Top Gear (jeremey and Co.) Europes best car is undoubtedly the Ford Mondeo and as far as i have heard and mags say there is no fault with it whatsoever. They say(the mags) - For : Brillant Handling, well priced, the car for enthusiatic drivers.
Againt : Cant think of one.
The only reason its not so popular in India is the Ford service and brand image. As far as i have heard its brakes are quite good, better then Sonata and Accord but maybe not as good as the RS. Also steeroid, you mondeo maybe differing from Indian version in quite a few areas.
Thanking you for the peace agreement
Old 13th January 2006, 17:32   #63
BHPian

I wouldn't blindly/completely trust jeremy and co. They come out quite biased in some of their episodes of Top gear as well !!
Old 13th January 2006, 21:01   #64
Team-BHP Support

Ok girls, enough of the cat fight - get back on to topic
Old 14th January 2006, 02:02   #65
BHPian

had been to the Hyundai workshop here for some repair in my Tucson, and was talking to the Service Advisor abt the future hyundai cars, came to know that the Santa Fe will be launched mostly this year, priced 20lk ++! and the Santa Fe's CRDi engine might come in Sonata Embera in 2007 onwards but not this year.
Old 14th January 2006, 05:40   #66
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid
1. Kindly refrain from using that patronising 'my friend' tone as you're not one of them - I tend to be choosy and would like to think that I have better taste
The word was meant to cool down the situation. But if you think Otherwise........

anyways lets cut the personal comments here and stick to cars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSA
Man, Just Chill.
Firstly Mods, Please change the topic of the thread to Sonata vs Accord vs Mondeo and post a poll on that.
And according to Top Gear (jeremey and Co.) Europes best car is undoubtedly the Ford Mondeo and as far as i have heard and mags say there is no fault with it whatsoever. They say(the mags) - For : Brillant Handling, well priced, the car for enthusiatic drivers.
Againt : Cant think of one.
The only reason its not so popular in India is the Ford service and brand image. As far as i have heard its brakes are quite good, better then Sonata and Accord but maybe not as good as the RS. Also steeroid, you mondeo maybe differing from Indian version in quite a few areas.
Thanking you for the peace agreement

Hey Busa, Thats exactly what I have found mondeo to be.

THe reason why most European cars(mondeo is made in Belgium) are not successful in India is due to high price. same was the case with the excellent vectra.

sonata and accord have the price advantage at this point.
Old 26th May 2007, 20:57   #67
BHPian

Hey, i wanted to know is the sonata embera a rear wheel drive or a front wheel drive cause i read somewhere that the sonata is a rear wheel drive. Dont know if the four cyl Indian version is a rear drive though the v6 is a rear drive if im not wrong.If it is it will be great because for a big engine it will mean a very fun to drive vehicle.Checked the Hyundai India site. No mention about rear or front drive.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks