Team-BHP - My Paprika Red Fiesta
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/)
-   -   My Paprika Red Fiesta (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/84798-my-paprika-red-fiesta-2.html)

Thanks everyone!

I know a decent set of pics are due - I will try and snap some and upload them this weekend. Maybe just after I get the sunfilm etc done.

195/60 R15 needs alloy change too! Which also means suspension warranty void! So stick to R14. There is 1 K difference between Micheline Xm1+ & Yokohama A drive. If u want to change wheels do it before u cross 1K kms, you get decent price. Beyond that price drop drastically.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaguHolla (Post 1964887)
195/60 R15 needs alloy change too! Which also means suspension warranty void! So stick to R14. There is 1 K difference between Micheline Xm1+ & Yokohama A drive. If u want to change wheels do it before u cross 1K kms, you get decent price. Beyond that price drop drastically.

Where did you get it done? Is that place recommendable?

Congrats dude! The car looks damn good in that color, especially with that new chrome grille. Enjoy...
Oh yes yes, more pics are quite appreciated!

Quote:

Originally Posted by nairrk (Post 1964174)
Neat and breif write up

@Nair, has my ramayan of a thread made you say that? :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by niranjanrvce (Post 1965213)
Where did you get it done? Is that place recommendable?

Got it done at Millivision, near lalbag. You can only buy tyre here, the tyre change, wheel balancing he gets it done at Vijay allignments. You can find what others say in Bangalore directory page http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/bangal...bangalore.html Out of many tire shops he gave best price (including buy back).

Quote:

Originally Posted by buddha (Post 1965295)

@Nair, has my ramayan of a thread made you say that? :D

+
I dont think it is too big like Ramayan!?
but the way you have presented is beautiful - like your CAR:)

Is there more photographs expected (interiors)?

@ everyone:
please pardon the delay in pics. I will snap some decent ones tomorrow morning and upload them including interior pics.

Here are some snaps I took today. Will be posting more interior snaps right after this.

Some more interior pics.

Would someone explain what the open electrical socket like thing (it can be closed) is in the last pic?

Very nice :) Maintaining the beige and the leather seats is going to be very tough. Get the sports pedals. They are not very expensive and they look really cool.

Congrats on the new purchase. The silver buttons on the audio is an eye sore and the ride looks undertyred. Any plans on the shoe upgrade ? Drive safe mate!

@gilead: I'll take a look at them then. THe S spoiler is due in a few days. Also, any idea what is the electrical point like thing just above the pedals?
And, the car doesn't have central locking while driving? I mean the doors don't lock on their own when you drive?

Quote:

Originally Posted by niranjanrvce (Post 1966547)
Some more interior pics.

Would someone explain what the open electrical socket like thing (it can be closed) is in the last pic?

I guess that it is the port to which a cable can be connected, the other end of the cable would be connected with a computer/scan gauge.

Quote:

Originally Posted by prince_pervez (Post 1966836)
Congrats on the new purchase. The silver buttons on the audio is an eye sore and the ride looks undertyred. Any plans on the shoe upgrade ? Drive safe mate!

thanks mate. I am thinking 195/60 R14s on the same alloys so that the suspension warranty stays? Any suggestions on these? And ya, I am not a big fan of the OEM unit either, but an upgrade is not on the cards yet.

Thanks DRIV3R for that.

You are welcome, Niranjan.

BTW, Sorry, i am late. Congrats on your Paprika red Fiesta. She looks hot. Maintain the same shine and gloss by waxing her periodically! Happy DuraTEC'ing.