Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th January 2011, 13:22   #121
BHPian

Skids Autobot confirmed for Transformers 3

Checkout the toy pic range for upcoming Transformers 3 DOTM movie which features a deluxe version of the Skids (Aka The Beat), i am pretty excited to watch Beat sizzle on the big screen again
How excited are Beat owners here on this forum?

Picture courtesy: ACTOYS? - ??,?,?,?,

Old 28th January 2011, 13:35   #122
Senior - BHPian

Re: Here comes my Chevrolet BEAT. EDIT : VIDEO review uploaded on pg 1

Wow. I will ensure I get the black one this week. There is a tuner edition toy also, which i saw a few weeks back.

By the way, I love the aggresive look of the new beat in T3, with the wide body kit and all. It, by the way will be called Mud Flap in this installment and not skids

You can also refer to a thread of mine where I have briefly out down the chronolgy of the beat and its different avatars. Search the thread for Z-Spec beat
Old 12th May 2011, 23:03   #123
BHPian

Long time no updates, back to Team-BHP now. My Beat has come close to 9500 Kms now would be completing 1 year on 2nd July. I was upset with Chevrolet's strategy for not contacting customers about gathering feedback about the car the way Maruti does, I posted a suggestion on their FB india page to which Karl Slymm responded and since then i have got almost 5-6 calls in a span of 3 months from 2 main dealers in Pune city asking for my vehicle feedback. Pashankar auto has called atleast once in a month asking reminding me of the servicing. Taking feedback from my previous service.

FB interaction through Chevy India page worked for me atleast. Feel's heartning to see lot of Beats now on Pune roads!
Old 11th December 2011, 11:42   #124
BHPian

My Beat has completed close to 16K Kms now, 3rd paid service cost arrived at Rs 2531 (Synthetic Engine Oil 5W30 - Rs 1120, Filter, Oil - Rs 11, Paid service - Rs 700, other consumables - Rs 216) other cost included a rear parking bulb and rear viper hose replacement.

Must appreciate Pashankar Auto service for improving their service follow ups, their engineers have never ripped my money for the sake of it, coz the front windshield glass vipers required replacement, however the engineer suggested to do it post summer season, he said would be tweaking the current vipers to clean properly in the meanwhile even the last time at 10K Kms service I thought of getting oil change done, they advised me to do it 15k Kms only
Old 11th September 2012, 00:16   #125
BHPian

Chevrolet Spark 2013 version is launching in USA and Canada, check my blog post on the marketing strategy adopted by General Motors to popularize adoption of a hatchback model that has travelled cities globally finally comes home to America.
Old 2nd September 2013, 19:22   #126
BHPian

Looking to ICE up my Beat, any options available to replace stock music system with any bluetooth enabled one? would go for speaker changes later. In for some minor mods for my car as it has crossed 3 year's running.
Old 23rd August 2015, 23:18   #127
BHPian

Here comes my Chevrolet BEAT. EDIT : VIDEO review uploaded on pg 1-p_20150823_122551.jpg
Bid adieu to my Chevy Beat today handing it over under exchange, finally upgrading my ride to Ford Figo Aspire (Titanium Diesel), I had an overall positive ownership experience barring few niggles with dealers like Pashankar Auto and Singh Motors in Pune.

Always got a decent mileage between 13-15kmpl in the city traffic and 18-19kmpl on highway runs, engine got more refined after 50,000 km servicing and it also got rev happy beyond 3000 rpm without running out of breath too early.

After eyeing the compact SUV & Compact Sedan segment to finalize my next car. I choose Ford Figo aspire for it's balance of power and looks, something which was compromising in some or the other way with Honda Amaze and Hyundai Xcent. Never considered Maruti Swift Dzire or Tata Zest on my list.
KreativeGeek is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks