Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Search this Thread
Old 1st August 2010, 09:01   #61
BHPian

more likely karthik 1100 is postponing his munnar trip, he is not feeling well from 2 days, but not sure of cancelling also, as soon as he get well, he will run
Old 8th August 2010, 21:25   #62
BHPian

from 3days car was in gowri automobiles in VVpuram, Bangalore. car is back on street today after servicing, replacement of all lubricants, head gasket, hose pipes, timing belt. i'll get service bill from karthik 1100 and upload the expenditure.
Old 8th August 2010, 21:33   #63
Senior - BHPian

I am happy!

Karthik1100 has told me that he would give me the 1.6 for a few days. I just returned Sujith's Punto yesterday and got back my 118 NE. I dont yet know which car of mine Karthik1100 would take away from me when he leaves the 1.6 with me.
Old 9th August 2010, 08:48   #64
JVH
Senior - BHPian

I think I saw the car @ Gowri Automobiles last Saturday. I was told by Venkatesh that it is undergoing Gasket repair/replacement along with a host of other jobs. Never knew it was this car.

How is the performance now after the repairs?
Old 9th August 2010, 12:23   #65
BHPian

we took back the car on the sunday afernoon and couldnt drive much. ya the car is smoother than before. venkatesh is well experienced mechanic, still a problem is left out unidentified. when karthik 1100 was driving 3times brake failed, luckily he escaped all the 3 brake failures. brake pedals gets too hard to press. and this problem was not occurred when mechanic was driving.
Old 9th August 2010, 13:37   #66
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by revvinhard View Post
we took back the car on the sunday afernoon and couldnt drive much. ya the car is smoother than before. venkatesh is well experienced mechanic, still a problem is left out unidentified. when karthik 1100 was driving 3times brake failed, luckily he escaped all the 3 brake failures. brake pedals gets too hard to press. and this problem was not occurred when mechanic was driving.

I assume that the Palio would have some sort of a brake booster. Could it be an issue with it? Please do get it checked thoroughly before using the car. You can drive the 1.6 with any issues, but not braking issues
Old 20th August 2010, 11:33   #67
BHPian

all the problems in car is solved. karthik had been to tirupati on 13th AUG and back on 14th and again participated in Team Fiat India meet, i'll upload photos and videos soon on his request
Old 28th August 2010, 10:46   #68
Senior - BHPian

Karthik1100, please post more pictures of your recent trips and also detailed pics of the interiors of the car.
Old 28th August 2010, 23:24   #69
BHPian

Ram !! Why did you sold yar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
Congrats Karthik.
Here is a GTX i owned for an year..
Simply superb Ram!!
So cute and very properly decorated with Italian stickers. All stickers related to FIAT. Why did you sold yar? Now very difficult to get back such a beautiful piece again . Anyway , the buyer must also be a true FIAT fan.
Old 28th September 2010, 15:43   #70
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.AD View Post
Congratulations! Beautiful car! It looks very well maintained. Actually you have got my dream car- Red Palio 1.6 Sport

By the way what year it is and how many km has it run?
I could not agree more. This has always been a dream car and so very sporty!

Most Viewed