Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th September 2010, 12:01   #31
BHPian

So here comes another issue .

The combination switch is seemingly having some play. When I try to switch the head lights on, it would just switch the parking lights on and not the main beam. Seems that the combination switch is faulty and needs a fix/replacement.

I will be taking this up with Techno service guys if possible or might land up at A-One motors, which is quite near to my place.
Old 20th September 2010, 13:09   #32
BHPian

Hi tajender, Combination switch is the first faulty part in many Manzas. Most of the people who own a Manza has replaced its combination switch in couple of months. Mine I did last week. You can also check your car's left front power window switch. This too needs a replacement in most cases.
Old 26th September 2010, 14:54   #33
BHPian

Yesterday I went literally hunting for the Combination Switch for Mandy. Tried visiting Rawat Motors, Peeragarhi, they he had nothing in stock, same went for Sanya in Mayapuri and Techno's Workshop in Najafgarh. Finally phoned Pawa Motors in Wazirpur and they had the Combi Switch in stock, however he advised that I visit them tomorrow. So went in today and reached there at 9:40 AM just to find I am just 18th to be attended today. Got the job card opened and waited patiently till 12:45 and they replaced the combination switch and this time the one which is put in is very crisp unlike the factory fitted one which was pretty flimsy. Issue resolved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sreerknair View Post
Hi tajender, Combination switch is the first faulty part in many Manzas. Most of the people who own a Manza has replaced its combination switch in couple of months. Mine I did last week. You can also check your car's left front power window switch. This too needs a replacement in most cases.

As advised by sreerknair, yesterday itself noticed that the switch for front left power window in the driver side console went kaput, it would pull the window up but would not roll the window down. So reported the same to Pawa Motors today in my visit and they promptly fixed the issue for me.

All in all, great service experience at Pawa Motors. Only glitch being that the customer's lounge at Pawa is not that good, its not a place where you would want to wait. But a workshop with parts and poor customer lounge is better than others without parts but good lounge

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks