Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st September 2010, 12:18   #31
BHPian

@Joe1980 : user reported FE figures for Punto are as follows-
City : 15-18 kmpl
Highway : 19-21 kmpl

Of course there are instances where owners have got higher FE's. But the above is the normal range.

@Reisender : Time to change your signature mate
And don't expect any significant changes / improvement because of the first service. The first service is not really a "service". It's just a "check". Check out the details behind the service coupon and you will see there is nothing significant that is done on the car. In fact, the entire process takes less than two hours.

You will notice improvements as you clock more km's. The MJD is known to become increasingly refined post the 4k, 15k and 20k mark.

It would be a good idea to change the engine oil, oil filter and air filter at 7.5 - 8k. I am not really a big fan of keeping the same engine oil and air filter for 15k kms in our driving conditions.

I changed the oil at 7.5k and 15k. Now it is due for change soon (22k coming up). Changing the oil is expensive (3k to 4k depending on what you go for : Selenia or Mobil 1) as Punto consumes fully synthetic oil. Air filter is not that pricey (Around 250 - 300)

Last edited by amoghchaphalkar : 21st September 2010 at 12:19.
Old 21st September 2010, 13:09   #32
BHPian

Did you pay anything extra for this color? I was told that Fiat has introduced two new colors (One is this and other one was something blue) and one has to pay 4k extra to get these.
Old 21st September 2010, 21:10   #33
BHPian

Thanks @Amog

@anonymous - yes, there was 4K extra for the premium color

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks