Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th September 2010, 06:01   #1
Senior - BHPian

My New Sea Grey Ford Fiesta Duratec Sxi Petrol

I took delivery of my new Sea Grey Ford Fiesta Sxi Petrol on September 17th from Metro Ford, St Marks Road, Bangalore. There is a special price available now and I got a discount of Rs 64K. The Ex Showroom price was Rs 6.8 Lakhs. This is a company leased car and hence I am only bothered about the ex showrom price. This 64K discount reduced my monthly EMI by Rs1.5K. I am retaining my existing car (Maruti Alto). My wife will be using it.

Why I chose Ford Fiesta

I have always liked the Fiesta. This is the third Fiesta in the family. My Father and Grandfather have one each. I enjoy driving and wanted a fun to drive car. Hence Fiesta fits the bill. I did want to wait for the VW Vento but the price was slightly above the budget. I have driven the Fiat Linea, the Sx4 and the Aveo in this segment. At 6.8 Lakhs ex showroom, I think the Fiesta Sxi petrol is good value for money.

The Buying Experience

I had a hassle free buying experience. Metro Ford delivered the car on the promised date. It took one week after the purchase order was raised by the leasing company. The Sales person was nice and courteous.

Accessories

Sunfilm.

I wanted to fit a spoiler but at Rs 8K, I thought it was too expensive and hence dropped the idea.

Pictures

My New Sea Grey Ford Fiesta Duratec Sxi Petrol-img_2577.jpg

My New Sea Grey Ford Fiesta Duratec Sxi Petrol-img_2578.jpg

My New Sea Grey Ford Fiesta Duratec Sxi Petrol-img_2579.jpg

My New Sea Grey Ford Fiesta Duratec Sxi Petrol-img_2580.jpg
Old 20th September 2010, 07:44   #2
BHPian

Congrats, welcome to the club! Fiesta as well as Sea Grey SXI!
RaguHolla is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th September 2010, 07:54   #3
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations

Congratulations Pramod on your Fiesta and welcome to the Fiesta family. The sea grey colour looks absolutely brilliant on the Fiesta. Guess that whats fmaily genes mean, owning a Fiesta by each generation.

You are perfectly right in saying that the Fiesta is VFM in its segment, coupled by good handling, great performance and frankly I found it good looking too amongst its peers.

I think your thread would be shortlived since Mods are going to close this thread as you have posted your buying experience in the ownership section.

All the best, Happy mile crunching and drive safely.
Old 20th September 2010, 13:52   #4
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the club, Pramodpk! The car looks hot.
Why don't you touch upon the TD experience with other cars?
Old 20th September 2010, 15:21   #5
BHPian

Congratulations Pramodpk on your newest acquisition !! Wish you all the happy mile crunching.

The sea grey color looks stunning. The more I see this color, the more I become a fan of it. It infact all the cars I have seen with this color or alike till date - Fiesta, Figo, Vista, Punto, all look so gorgeous.

Do ensure all your initial feelings about the car in details.

Last edited by mayukh : 20th September 2010 at 15:24.
Old 20th September 2010, 15:24   #6
BHPian

Congrats

Pramod, congrats man, I too got mine 1.5 months back and it's a really good car to drive. However calling SXi VFM IMO is bit overboard as I had to shell out 8.24 lakhs OTR price, I guess you only paid ex-showroom that why less pinch. I think there should be a Bangalore Fiesta fans club now . I got the sun film as a freebie was it the same and did you get anything else as freebies?
Old 20th September 2010, 15:30   #7
Senior - BHPian

Pramod, Congratulations !!! Third one in the family that too for the third generation in order, thats something you would be the only person in the whole of team-bhp. It shows your love for the fiesta and the kind of addiction it could give to people regardless of age. Wishing you 10000000s of happy miles ahead !
Old 20th September 2010, 15:59   #8
Distinguished - BHPian

Congrats on the Fiesta. Looks nice in this color. 3rd Fiesta in the family speaks for itself.

Enjoy the best drivers car south of 10 lacs for many more happy miles.
Old 20th September 2010, 16:15   #9
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations!
More and more sea grey colour and 3rd car in your family (Ford would be much happier to see/hear this news).
And, not bad, you got 64k discount on the car - very good bargain, indeed.
Enjoy - Go Fida!!!
Old 21st September 2010, 10:57   #10
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Congratulations on the car! Please note that Team-BHP does not permit booking / buying experience threads in the Test-Drives section anymore. For the benefit of members & guests alike, it is now imperative to include a complete driving / ownership report on your car.

This thread is temporarily closed. Please PM me or report this post once you are ready to update this thread with a complete driving report; that's when it shall be re-opened. Thanks for your support.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks