Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Search this Thread
Old 24th October 2010, 22:33   #16
Senior - BHPian

MAN O MAN, we almost share the same story, only the characters in mine were mom dad and me and the time duration for the wait was almost 3 years. The Swift Diesel is a GOD sent vehicle. You ll love it as much as you love a living being in your life.

Live the VDI loca, you are in for some turbo kicks. Excellent narration. Loved it. Congratulations.
Old 25th October 2010, 10:33   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe1980 View Post
Congratulations on your new car. A good write up as well. Post some more pictures of the car. Interipr pics would add beauty to the post.
Thanks Joe. Recently got my seat covers done as well. Will post interior pics soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachinj12 View Post
That is one excellent review!! Being from a typical Indian middle class, I could relate to all your experiences and I could feel the underlying emotions too. Must admit, I relived most of those moments through your thread. Thank you very much for the thread

And at last, but not the least, congrats on the car. Drive safe.
Thanks Sachin. Glad to know that my story helped you in reliving some of the moments . Most of us show similar traits when it comes to purchasing big ticket items. Don't we ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by humyum View Post
MAN O MAN, we almost share the same story, only the characters in mine were mom dad and me and the time duration for the wait was almost 3 years. The Swift Diesel is a GOD sent vehicle. You ll love it as much as you love a living being in your life.

Live the VDI loca, you are in for some turbo kicks. Excellent narration. Loved it. Congratulations.
Thanks humyum. Glad to know that you could relate yourself to this story. Thanks for reading through pretty long post .
Old 26th October 2010, 00:53   #18
BHPian

Hey torquarius,

nice choice and excellent narration, can totally relate to your story. Although I don't find any mention of you considering a used/pre-worshiped car? Would it not make more sense if you had to re-sell it all of a sudden?

Most Viewed