Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th October 2010, 09:48   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by raj_5004 View Post
Thats true.

why so? our staff surely deserves the Airbags & ABS. Especially considering that there is just a 50k difference between ZXi & VXi with ABS - not a big amount when you are buying a 6 lakh car & not at all a big price for someone's safety.

Also consider that even we will be using the car sometimes and we have always been buying only top end variants of cars! we like the car to be fully loaded & if we cannot afford the top end, we buy a smaller car, but the top end variant!
True but not a lot of companies think the way you do especially when buying staff cars or ones that would be used by a lot of other people where creature comforts always take a back seat. I am sure your staff must be one happy lot to get top end variants of cars for their use.
Old 24th October 2010, 15:47   #17
Senior - BHPian

yeah, i agree. i would have been happy if maruti had offered Airbags & ABS in the VXi variant as anyways i dont like the stock alloys & fog lamps can be fitted in the VXi from the dealer separately.
Old 3rd November 2010, 16:42   #18
Senior - BHPian

I am very disappointed with Maruti's quality control.

Our brand new Ritz had a broken seat height adjust lever when the seat cover guy tried to install the covers. I thought that must be the guy's fault.

Yesterday when i went to a mall, the security guys pulled the boot release lever when the car was locked & the lever broke & came in his hand. Such pathetic quality is not even expected from a scooter. I understand the guy must have pulled hard but such levers must be built to withstand this or else, with time & usage, some day or the other, it will break.

to add insult to the injury, M.A.S.S guys quotes Rs. 12,500 for the seat height adjust lever!!!
Old 9th November 2010, 08:15   #19
Senior - BHPian

Its been a week that we ordered for the broken seat height adjust lever & boot release lever & we are still waiting for the parts to arrive...
Old 9th November 2010, 09:39   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
to add insult to the injury, M.A.S.S guys quotes Rs. 12,500 for the seat height adjust lever!!!

Quote:
Its been a week that we ordered for the broken seat height adjust lever & boot release lever & we are still waiting for the parts to arrive...
Did they agree to replace it 'free of cost'? or will you be paying 12.5k for the seat height adjuster lever?

Amith
Old 9th November 2010, 11:09   #21
Senior - BHPian

I am paying the amount since it has been 'broken' by us.

I would like to add, since its not pretty clear from my earlier post, that maruti is replacing the entire seat height adjust mechanism of the driver seat. the metal part of the lever has sheared off (ridiculous!) from the mechanism under the seat & hence they are saying they would have to replace the entire mechanism.

Last edited by raj_5004 : 9th November 2010 at 11:12.
Old 9th November 2010, 11:12   #22
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Did you check with other Maruti Dealers whether the seat height adjust lever costs 12.5k or not?

I thought that the spare parts of Maruti cars cost less when contrasted with other manufacturers.

PS: I guess it was not a typo.

EDIT: Just read your edited post.

Amith

Last edited by Klub Class : 9th November 2010 at 11:13. Reason: Added a note.
Old 10th June 2012, 22:45   #23
Senior - BHPian

Re: Ritz ZXi Arrives!

Quote:

I would like to add, since its not pretty clear from my earlier post, that maruti is replacing the entire seat height adjust mechanism of the driver seat. the metal part of the lever has sheared off (ridiculous!) from the mechanism under the seat & hence they are saying they would have to replace the entire mechanism.
Never knew you had a Ritz too till I happened to stumble upon this thread. So how is the car treating you/ your staff guys. Any updates??
Old 11th June 2012, 14:39   #24
Senior - BHPian

Re: Ritz ZXi Arrives!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2!!! View Post
Never knew you had a Ritz too till I happened to stumble upon this thread. So how is the car treating you/ your staff guys. Any updates??
Why do you think I never asked for a ride in your Ritz?

Because of the rising fuel prices, the car has been sent to Kerela where running is comparatively very very less!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks