Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th November 2010, 01:39   #16
BHPian

HappyRoadie - will they take the inbuilt audio HU and give us an equivalent discount?
Old 28th November 2010, 20:02   #17
BHPian

I have clicked these photos of the interior of the glove box. You can see that all the fuse etc are visible. Also beneath the steering wheel their is no steering wheel adjustment lever. I would request figo owners to please tell me whether they can see all these fuse etc when they open the glove box??? My variant is ZXI.
Attached Thumbnails
My new Ford Figo ZXI diesel-28112010058.jpg  

My new Ford Figo ZXI diesel-28112010059.jpg  

My new Ford Figo ZXI diesel-28112010060.jpg  

My new Ford Figo ZXI diesel-28112010061.jpg  

My new Ford Figo ZXI diesel-28112010062.jpg  

Old 28th November 2010, 20:57   #18
Team-BHP Support

Yes the fuses are visible when you open the glove box. The steering wheel plastic shroud is taken form the Fiesta which has steering height adjust. The Figo doesn't have it so you see a hole.

ps: Mine is a Titanium.
Old 28th November 2010, 23:17   #19
Senior - BHPian

Hi HappyRoadie, congrats on your new buy.

Any plans to upgrade the tyres, how much is the car now costing on road. Are you planning to go on any long rides now?

BTW, the seat covers look great, though I actually felt Figo comes with a good seat not requiring covers.
Old 29th November 2010, 21:18   #20
RGK
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAS View Post
Hey!! Congrats on your new drive. Its raining Figos in TBhp

I visited Erode today and saw many many Figos. My colleague who resides in Erode says that many of the people he knew are buying a Figo over a Swift!!
Yes Agreed. Lot of Figos are on road now a days in areas around Coimbatore, Erode and Tirupur districts. In chennai lot are seen now a days.
Simple reason - Competitive pricing with overall good features. No major complaints from owners (me being the one of the customers having issues with my figo - all detail in my thread)

The delivery delay in Swift & Polo is another reason for Figo sales.

Congrats Happyroadie - Car looks good in squeeze. If you maintain the car regularly squeeze looks good. Happy and safe motoring.
No steering tilt option in Figo so no lever. Figo review thread (around 233 pages) has lot of knowledge sharing can throw more details about the car

Last edited by RGK : 29th November 2010 at 21:20.
Old 30th November 2010, 01:35   #21
Senior - BHPian

Congrats on the car dude! I have a question about the sunfilm, can you provide the specs? Is it allowed to have sunfilm of this visibility (or lack of)?
Old 20th June 2011, 09:04   #22
BHPian

Re: My new Ford Figo ZXI diesel

Its been a very long time since I updated this thread. I have removed the sunfilm because the visibility had become very poor during night. My car has completed its 1st servicing. I have also got the connection for usb. As usual no problems in car and its going smooth.
Old 20th June 2011, 09:25   #23
BHPian

Which sunfilms you have removed ? Front or Side ? What was make and VLT rating of those films ?

If I would like to go for sunfilms for front and side what should be make and VLT rating ?

Thanks.
Old 20th June 2011, 10:13   #24
BHPian

I dont have much idea about the sunfilms. I had installed sunfilm that was very dark. Persons inside my figo were nearly not visible to people outside. It was so dark. Due to this it was difficult driving in night. I have removed solar film from sides as well as from back. I am planning to install a less dark solar film.
Old 20th June 2011, 11:43   #25
BHPian

^^ you can always ask for the visibility the sun films you apply. 30% is usually for the sides and back. 70% visibility is for the front.
Old 20th June 2011, 23:52   #26
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dar3dev|l View Post
^^ you can always ask for the visibility the sun films you apply. 30% is usually for the sides and back. 70% visibility is for the front.
Yes we should ask for VLT of films. To best of my knowledge the legal limits are 70% for Front and Rear. 50% for side windows. I my opinion we should install 70% on side windows too if ORVM are extensively used. Its better to install cheap films with 70% VLT on sides and Good quality > 90% IR rejection films on Front Windshield, Since Front windshield contributes more than Side windows to heat accumulation in Car.

If rear windshield has defogger installed then rear sun films are not advised in many posts which I have read. The reason is while removing the worn films chances of damaging defogger lines are more. Some owner have mentioned occurrence of this problem due to bad workmanship while removing sunfilms. So please be aware of these matters while installing sunfilms.
Old 21st June 2011, 08:58   #27
BHPian

^^ its better to not have the films rather than compromising with cheap one's. Again in the end its a personal choice. So no offense *peace*

Atleast for me in mumbai, it gets really hot and humid, so i personally make sure i get the best for heat reductions which also helps in keeping the cabin temp cool enough.

As for the rear, well i have got the films installed by Vkool guys and have also warned then that if the defrogger are damaged they would have to bear the cost. Surprizingly they agreed !
Old 21st June 2011, 09:23   #28
BHPian

@dar3devIl It is good on their part that they have agreed. Figo pickup is great.
Old 21st June 2011, 10:27   #29
BHPian

Quote:
^^ its better to not have the films rather than compromising with cheap one's. Again in the end its a personal choice. So no offense *peace*
Well I would like to know more about this school of thought. Can you please elaborate it ? It will help me getting things done right at first time itself.

Quote:
As for the rear, well i have got the films installed by Vkool guys and have also warned then that if the defrogger are damaged they would have to bear the cost. Surprizingly they agreed !
I am also planning VKool for front windshield and plan not to do at Rear windshield since Figo ZXI has rear defogger. But if they agree as with you, how effective will it be to have Sunfilms at Rear Windshield ?
Old 30th June 2011, 07:56   #30
BHPian

I will be uploading better pictures of my Figo in coming days because the pictures that I had uploaded earlier were of very poor quality. I have paired my phone with the bluetooth of the audio system. It works wonderfully. I have had no problem using it. It is really a very convenient feature.

Regards

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks