Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th September 2012, 00:50   #211
BHPian

Re: First Drive: BMW X1 xDrive 20D (PPP)

Quote:
obviously brother but even Audi A4 and Mercedes C Class have base variants but they haven't compromised on features and have priced their variants according to that.
Care to elaborate mate?
Not quite sure what features they compromised upon.. Without even touching upon the sheer driveability of the machine, Let me just say that every feature a non chauffeur driven person would care for is par for course..
I have no idea what the C220 or Q3/A4 offer to the rear seat passenger, am sure they probably offer lots.. but I can't remember the last time I sat in the rear seat for that matter :-D

Quote:
Thanks bro. I do agree but such is life haha. Though you won't care about the missing features when you're behind the wheel I can guarantee you and the Sheer Driving Pleasure thingy makes up for all the missing stuffs
First week, and I've already started cutting in and across lanes .. Just a question of getting used to the proportions I guess , so I won't lament the lack of front parking sensors.. :-P
On a side note, Couldn't help notice the PAT IATA code in your location.. coming from a town 220 kms North Estt of PAT (with no corresponding code, as expected from a backwater bihar town.. The IRCTC code incidentally is BTH)

Last edited by abhi182 : 27th September 2012 at 00:56.
abhi182 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th September 2012, 01:28   #212
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi182 View Post
First week, and I've already started cutting in and across lanes .. Just a question of getting used to the proportions I guess , so I won't lament the lack of front parking sensors.. :-P
On a side note, Couldn't help notice the PAT IATA code in your location.. coming from a town 220 kms North Estt of PAT (with no corresponding code, as expected from a backwater bihar town.. The IRCTC code incidentally is BTH)
Haha I can understand how hard it is to not have fun while driving a Bimmer & yeah PAT is my second home and mom's native place... Been quite a while since I visited but would be going sometime next month... Good to see a fellow BHPian from BTH...
Old 27th September 2012, 13:27   #213
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi182 View Post
The driving capabilities and handling of this vehicle is that of an hatch on city roads and gives the feeling of a huge SUV on highways, forget about the lack of features and enjoy those that it gives.
Old 28th September 2012, 15:11   #214
BHPian

Post deleted by the Team-BHP Support : Please do NOT post one-liners that add little or no informational value to the thread. We need your co-operation to maintain the overall quality of this forum.

Please read our rules before proceeding any further.

Last edited by GTO : 29th September 2012 at 13:34.
trumpcard is offline   (1) Thanks Received Infraction
Old 28th September 2012, 15:56   #215
bhp
BHPian

Booked a White X1 CE yesterday...managed to get discounts of 6 lacs +
bhp is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th September 2012, 16:53   #216
BHPian

Can you please provide a break-up. Infinity has quoted to me Rs. 21.70+ Rs. 1 lac for octroi, i.e. Rs. 22.70 lac ex showroom. Thanks.
Old 29th September 2012, 20:28   #217
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhp
Booked a White X1 CE yesterday...managed to get discounts of 6 lacs +
Congrats , So what's the On-road price coming to? Till when is this discount on ?
Old 30th September 2012, 02:27   #218
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khadoos baby

Congrats , So what's the On-road price coming to? Till when is this discount on ?
Discounted price was on offer till 24th september, may be they may honour it for some more time.
Old 30th September 2012, 08:32   #219
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajeshchand

Discounted price was on offer till 24th september, may be they may honour it for some more time.
I will check it out tomorrow at navnit and/or Infy (Mumbai) , if the offer is still on and OTR is around mid-20s.. May go for it.

Wanted , waited for Q3 ( love the Q3,Q5 looks) but pricing is insane man!
Old 21st March 2013, 15:55   #220
BHPian

BHPians, need your help to decode this BMW X1 VIN and suggest whether or not to go ahead with taking this car.

WBAVN97090VV10266

This is being bought by a gentleman known to me and wants my suggestion on this (and obviously I am looking up the experts here , please help).

One of the BMW website states that this is a 23-Nov-2012 manufactured car, however, it seems like the Xline variant was introduced in Feb and this car is claimed to be an Xline variant. Need your help on this.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks