Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th December 2010, 14:18   #31
BHPian

Re: My 2010 Mitsubishi Outlander – Vogue White & Aggressive

Quote:
Originally Posted by razrman View Post
Congrats! for making such an awesome choice. And it looks beautiful in white.
But quite a photographer. Really like the pictures you've taken. Good job!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshguy View Post
carrazy congrats on your outlander
Quote:
Originally Posted by sknair View Post
Congratulations, hope you are enjoying the new beast!.
Quote:
Originally Posted by siddheshb View Post
Oh my, she's such a beauty - I just LOVE the front grille. Great car, great pics... have a lot of fun with her in the days and years to come, carrazy! Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by camchennai View Post
carrazy - Congrats on your new possession
Quote:
Originally Posted by singh.amrit View Post
As much as I like the review, I absolutely love the car..
Quote:
Originally Posted by shk 8896 View Post
Mean looking outtie ,man.Sorry but a bit late congrats.Nice pics .nice writing style.I loved the meter console.
Drive safe
SHK
Thanks Everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlokSriva View Post
Many congratulations carrazy on the OL! Great writeup and stunning pics!
Apologies for wishing you a bit late - had been out of action (read forum) for a bit.
Am glad that inputs I provided helped you in putting down (in whatever little manner) your money on this aweome vehicle. Have fun and drive safe
Thank you Sir. Your inputs definitely helped me buy this beautiful machine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reji22 View Post
Congrats for your new Outlander. Have you done any off-roading ????
Thank You. No offroading has been done so far and AFAIK none will be done anytime soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner666 View Post
Congratulations on your purchase. I can just imagine the joy of waking up every morning and have the feeling of an "EVO nosed" Off roader parked in your house. Look forward to spotting your ride on the roads if you decide to sport t-bhp colors.
Thanks mate. I totally agree with the morning thing. It feels so awesome and the feeling has not gone down even a single bit, till now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulZire View Post
carrazy, Congrats on the buy. Car looks stunning in white colour and lovely pics with good review.
But why you had safari, scorpio and Innova in choice when you are intended to book one in 20 lakhs segment.
Please post some interior pics.
Thank You. Before the purchase my budget was set at 10-11 Lacs. It got pumped up to 20-22L later on which is when I decided to buy this JET. Its all mentioned in the review.
Old 15th December 2010, 17:07   #32
BHPian

Congratulations

Many congratulations Carrazy.

Nice set of picutres. The list of features seems never ending.

Waiting for details of your first service experience and the FE part

Last edited by Ram_NP : 15th December 2010 at 17:09.
Old 19th January 2011, 22:55   #33
BHPian

Hey,
Congrats mate. I own one myself and have been using it for last 7 months.

Extremly satisfied with the car, after sales and service team.

Cheers
Old 22nd January 2011, 18:50   #34
BHPian

I've been smitten by her front profile (or should I say, 'his front profile'). Amazing buy. Amazing looks. I might probably buy this gem if I ever earn enough.
Old 22nd January 2011, 21:48   #35
BHPian

My friend is planning to book one, he is having trouble in deciding the color since only white Outlander is available at dealer at Trivandrum. He is looking for a red one. Does any one have Red outlander photos (of what is being sold in India)?

Thanks a lot...
Old 27th September 2011, 09:36   #36
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manoj_joseph78 View Post
My friend is planning to book one, he is having trouble in deciding the color since only white Outlander is available at dealer at Trivandrum. He is looking for a red one. Does any one have Red outlander photos (of what is being sold in India)?

Thanks a lot...
Here buddy.The red outlander sold in india.
Attached Thumbnails
My 2010 Mitsubishi Outlander – Vogue White & Aggressive-2010mitsubishioutlander1.jpg  

charan23 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th February 2013, 22:31   #37
BHPian

Hey Carrazy,

You should keep posting. There are hardly any Outlander posts in here....

Some pics attached of my Outlander

Best regards,

Suedehead
Attached Thumbnails
My 2010 Mitsubishi Outlander – Vogue White & Aggressive-img_6356.jpg  

My 2010 Mitsubishi Outlander – Vogue White & Aggressive-dsc00141.jpg  

My 2010 Mitsubishi Outlander – Vogue White & Aggressive-img_6382.jpg  

Old 2nd December 2015, 01:26   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suedehead View Post
Hey Carrazy,

You should keep posting. There are hardly any Outlander posts in here....

Some pics attached of my Outlander

Best regards,

Suedehead
This is a shout out to all outlander 2.4 MIVec owners out there. I am thinking of buying a used 2010-2013 outlander and am looking for some long term ownership experiences. Everything about it fits what I am looking for, good driveability, 4*4, high GC, I like the looks of the car, not a 7 seater which I like, great engine and good power when you need it.

Questions:

1. How is the long term ownership in terms of niggles etc?
2. How difficult is it to get parts?
3. I dont drive daily, so mileage isnt a real concern. However, I hope it is in the 7kmpl range rather than the 5kmpl - seems that way from some of the posts here. Looking for confirmation after longer term ownerships.
4. What are some of the things I should look for when I am selecting a used Outlander (the facelift version)? Any specific quirks I should watch out for?
5. I see a few used cars in the market (Bangalore) that are single owner, 30-60k and in the 10-12lakh range. Is that a reasonable price?
Old 2nd December 2015, 14:03   #39
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muts View Post
Questions:

1. How is the long term ownership in terms of niggles etc?
2. How difficult is it to get parts?
3. I dont drive daily, so mileage isnt a real concern. However, I hope it is in the 7kmpl range rather than the 5kmpl - seems that way from some of the posts here. Looking for confirmation after longer term ownerships.
4. What are some of the things I should look for when I am selecting a used Outlander (the facelift version)? Any specific quirks I should watch out for?
5. I see a few used cars in the market (Bangalore) that are single owner, 30-60k and in the 10-12lakh range. Is that a reasonable price?
The Outlander is a reliable vehicle for long term ownership. It doesn't have any niggles that are worth a mention.

Getting parts is a challenge. You might need to wait for a couple of weeks to get fast moving parts like filters, brake pads, belts etc while other parts could take longer. It would help if you have a reliable importer from either the Middle East or Thailand for other parts. You can also keep service parts handy by keeping a couple of sets with you. That should also help.

Most Outlanders give between 7-9kmpl if driven sedately, however, fast driving will see FE figures significantly.

When choosing a pre owned Outlander, look at the electrical, electronic and safety systems very carefully. Even a non-working switch could cost you a lot since it might need a complete wiring loom to be replaced. Also, while the interiors last long and are well built, please ensure that there are no broken plastics since trim parts are very hard to procure and non OEM trim parts are not of high quality.

Bangalore has had an authorised service centre for Mitsubishi since 2010 and hence make sure you check the service history of the cars you shortlist and take it to the service centre for a re-verification and check up.

Hope this helps.
n.devdath is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 2nd December 2015, 14:48   #40
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muts View Post
This is a shout out to all outlander 2.4 MIVec owners out there. I am thinking of buying a used 2010-2013 outlander and am looking for some long term ownership experiences. Everything about it fits what I am looking for, good driveability, 4*4, high GC, I like the looks of the car, not a 7 seater which I like, great engine and good power when you need it.
Hi,

The outlander is one of the most reliable SUV around. Ask people in UAE & other gulf countries and they will vouch for it.

However in India, its not just the car but the after-sales, spare part availability and geographical coverage of the service centers play important role during buying decision.

Last edited by Wanderers : 2nd December 2015 at 14:58.
Old 2nd December 2015, 16:30   #41
BHPian

Last year, when I sold my Cedia I was also very keen to get a pre owned Outlander. But I quickly dropped the idea when I realised that the spare parts are difficult to get and petrol prices being what they are/were, anything more than 1k kms a month would be painful.
Old 3rd December 2015, 23:04   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by n.devdath View Post

Hope this helps.
Thanks everyone. I am abandoning the Outlander idea - I dont think I can go through the pain of waiting for parts.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks