Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th August 2011, 07:41   #31
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by saravananj
Where did u get the 3D brand moulded mats? what was the cost, colour?
Hey, got that 3D mats in beige which perfectly matches the interiors from Hot Tracks, Victoria Rd, 1st Cross, Victoria Layout, Next to India Garage Workshop. Ph 9845106938. I don't quite remember the cost, you may give a call to Hot Tracks, but I felt it's VFM for the price I got. Check the last photo of my photoset which shows the color and appearance.

Last edited by vishnugs : 24th August 2011 at 07:44.
Old 25th August 2013, 22:44   #32
Senior - BHPian

Re: Toyota Innova VX BS4 - Not the usual

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishnugs View Post
Hey, got that 3D mats in beige which perfectly matches the interiors from Hot Tracks, Victoria Rd, 1st Cross, Victoria Layout, Next to India Garage Workshop. Ph 9845106938. I don't quite remember the cost, you may give a call to Hot Tracks, but I felt it's VFM for the price I got. Check the last photo of my photoset which shows the color and appearance.
Hi Vishnu, its been exactly 2 years now since you last posted on this thread. I sincerely hope you are still enjoying your Innova. It would have easily added thousands of miles by now under its belt. Could you please update this thread as to how your Innova has fared so far, has your experience been hassle free? How has been the regular servicing charges & the costs of spare parts?

I am looking out for a used Innova, 5-7 years old, running could be 100K to 150k (or even more), but my budget is 5-6 lacs max. I would be using the Innova only for weekend/vacation trips with my family. I have an Indica for my daily office runs & city errands, may replace it in future. Do you think going for a used Innova is worthwhile, especially the age, running & budget that I am considering?
Old 18th September 2013, 20:43   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoIndian View Post

Hi Vishnu, its been exactly 2 years now since you last posted on this thread. I sincerely hope you are still enjoying your Innova. It would have easily added thousands of miles by now under its belt. Could you please update this thread as to how your Innova has fared so far, has your experience been hassle free? How has been the regular servicing charges & the costs of spare parts?

I am looking out for a used Innova, 5-7 years old, running could be 100K to 150k (or even more), but my budget is 5-6 lacs max. I would be,using the Innova only for weekend/vacation trips with my family. I have an Indica for my daily office runs & city errands, may replace it in future. Do you think going for a used Innova is worthwhile, especially the age, running & budget that I am considering?
The car is almost 3 years old now and has covered 105K Kms. The ownership experience has been fabulous. The parts in the car are built to last, so far replaced two sets of brake pads, first tyre change at 98K Kms, clutch replacement at 100K. The service costs are very reasonable. On the whole I would highly recommend Innova as a very dependable option. The car has not aged, it still has the same feel when it was new.

Innova's reliability definitely makes it a good option for buying it in the second hand market. But in general the resale value seems to be quite high, I would recommend scouting for a good deal. I know of Innova s with my friends which has clocked 4.5L Km with stock engine. I would recommend picking a car that has covered ~100K so that you will have peace of mind for few years of owning it.
vishnugs is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th September 2013, 20:50   #34
BHPian

Quote:
first tyre change at 98K Kms,
What!!?? You ran the same set of tyres for 98k kms? Which tyres did your car have?
Or is it some typo
Old 18th September 2013, 22:09   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrangeWizard View Post

What!!?? You ran the same set of tyres for 98k kms? Which tyres did your car have?
Or is it some typo
Bridgestone stock tyres lasted for 98K Kms. All five were regularly rotated.
vishnugs is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th September 2013, 23:53   #36
Senior - BHPian

Re: Toyota Innova VX BS4 - Not the usual

Quote:
The car is almost 3 years old now and has covered 105K Kms. The ownership experience has been fabulous. The parts in the car are built to last, so far replaced two sets of brake pads, first tyre change at 98K Kms, clutch replacement at 100K. The service costs are very reasonable. On the whole I would highly recommend Innova as a very dependable option. The car has not aged, it still has the same feel when it was new.
Thanks for those inputs Vishnugs. So no additional costs other than the regular maintenance even after 100K kms. That says something about the reliability of the Innova.

Quote:
Innova's reliability definitely makes it a good option for buying it in the second hand market. But in general the resale value seems to be quite high, I would recommend scouting for a good deal. I know of Innova s with my friends which has clocked 4.5L Km with stock engine. I would recommend picking a car that has covered ~100K so that you will have peace of mind for few years of owning it.
with you, resale value does seem to be quite high, used Innovas don't really come cheap. I sincerely hope I get my hands on a good used Innova within my budget at least by the time the facelifted Innova is launched. Hopefully market should get flooded with good used Innovas & I can strike a really good deal.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks