Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Search this Thread
Old 26th January 2011, 22:17   #16
BHPian

Re: Audi A4 2.0 TFSI Meine Silberschönheit (My Silver Beauty)

Congrats on the A4. The buying experience was very well written. The car looks fabulous, especially with those LEDs on. Waiting for more pictures.
Old 26th January 2011, 22:27   #17
Distinguished - BHPian

I logged in earlier in the day and read your post 1. Cried in agony when i saw that the story is not finished and braced myself for some days of regular follow up of the thread. Logged in again now and VOILA! Congratulations on the beauty. An amazing write up. Please do post some more pics of the car and also share with us the price break up.

The best part of the whole review is that you upgraded yourself from Zen and A star straight to an A4. That is some upgrade mate.
Old 27th January 2011, 00:12   #18
Senior - BHPian

I haven't seen such a detailed, heartfelt and interesting initial ownership report in a long time. Pat yourself on the back for taking the effort to contribute to our board with an interesting thread like this. I hope you will continuously update this thread with your experiences. And you are in good company, we've had quite a few A4's surfacing recently. Time for a mega drive, maybe
Old 27th January 2011, 00:18   #19
Senior - BHPian

This is one of the best ownership reviews! Congrats on the most beautiful premium sedan! Now can we have the drive report and some more pics? The 2.0 TFSI is a quite a driver's car. How much did it cost you on-road here?
Old 27th January 2011, 00:31   #20
Senior - BHPian

Congrats on purchase on a fine car with one of the best engine in the market.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay1234 View Post
It was hardly dragging. Great write up I must say, I enjoyed it. And congrats on the beauty. Now how about a remap soon to take it to 250bhp?
There are some remaps that can put out 275hp from this engine. And with minor bolt with hybrid turbo and remap one can get around 330hp. However I guess that may be choice to make few years down the line. for now he can enjoy the drive in stock form.
Old 27th January 2011, 00:46   #21
BHPian

Guys,

Thank you so much for your valuable time and interest in reading Meine Silberschönheit thread. Also i am truly humbled (not to mention stumped!) by the 5 star rating awarded and 700+ views for the thread in something like 4 hours after i uploaded the posts. We (myself and Meine Silberschönheit are really not worthy). However, i finally see the reasoning behind my dad spending INR 250 for all those English tuitions years ago. Thank you papa.

Also, i will respond to all the individual posts personally but please do treat this one as my humble heartfelt gratitude towards your good wishes and love shown for Meine Silberschönheit.

Also i promise to keep this thread constantly updated with regular updates on her progress (and yes more snaps!!) and the motoring milestones that we conquer together.

God bless and thank you all once again!
Old 27th January 2011, 01:27   #22
Senior - BHPian

Wonderful writeup and an excellent car to brag it all about. Congratulations fellow gujjubhai Wishing you many happy kilometers with the German. Drive safe. And yes, please post pictures of the interiors as well. Cheers!
Old 27th January 2011, 07:31   #23
Senior - BHPian

Hah ! Another A4 ! Welcome aboard !
I can completely related to the absolute nirvana you are experiencing!
Great write-up. More pictures awaited
Old 27th January 2011, 08:40   #24
Senior - BHPian

You have such a fantastic flair in writing. It was like reading a high drama novel. Superb choice with the A4. The count on the forum seems to be rising. I am simply blown away by the A4 and especially after driving the 3.0 TDi which belongs to a dear friend. I'm sure the 2.0 FSI will be fun too. Will be glued to this thread to read the next chapters of your novel err ownership report And yes this does call for a photoshoot for sure.

Congratulations and drive safe. Rating this thread 5 stars.
Old 27th January 2011, 08:58   #25
Team-BHP Support

Excellent thread... being a BMW fan, I reluctantly opened the thread, and there it goes! Glued to it for next 15 mins!

And Silver looks the right shade for the stunning A4. And Audi is the master of black interiors.

Congratulations
Old 27th January 2011, 08:58   #26
BHPian

Congrats on the machine
Beautiful post and it just mirrors your emotions!
The line kind of thing running on top of the boot makes it look like a boot-lip spoiler (or is it just that? ) adds character and a sporty feel.
Do post some interior pics and at least a pic showing the dual exhaust.
Congrats once again!
Old 27th January 2011, 09:49   #27
Senior - BHPian

Brilliant write up for a brilliant car ! Nice to see the Audi tribe growing. When I bought mine in 2008, I think I was pretty much the only one !!

Enjoy the car, it's potential is huge, unleash it a step at a time and you will keep surprising yourself with every upgrade along the way.

Cheers
Old 27th January 2011, 09:59   #28
BHPian

Hallo autobahner, Das ist ein schoener Artikel und Auto (Translation : Hello autobahner, That is a nice article and car).

I used to drive occasionally the Audi A4 and A6 in Germany. In fact in my personal opinion, this is a better product than the other Germans. The car looks good in that colour. Have a happy and safe motoring on the Indian Autobahns
Old 27th January 2011, 12:31   #29
Senior - BHPian

That's a heck of a brilliant write up. Superbly penned down experiance with all the finer attention to detail, just like you and your nouvelle Audi A4.

Awaiting more pics and regular updates on this Teutonic beauty. take care of it and it will take care of you in return.

All the best and drive safe.
Old 27th January 2011, 12:43   #30
BHPian

Congrats Autobahner on your purchase of Audi A4 2.0 T, the best Audi one can buy beside 3.2 TFSI. And proud feeling that you are a gujju bhai.
By the way I am quite surprised that you have bought the car without any fuzz, I mean you have not even test drove the BMWs and Mercs for just sake of comparison.

Most Viewed