Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th February 2011, 12:57   #16
Team-BHP Support

Re: My new Honda Jazz

Congrats on your purchase. Its great to know that, you have NO GC issues!
That is really remarkable. Was the car loaded in these cases that you mentioned? If yes, then it would be really great!
Old 6th February 2011, 13:02   #17
BHPian

The red jazz looks awesome man. Stunning color. Wishes you many happy miles of motoring
Old 6th February 2011, 13:08   #18
BHPian

Congrats jazzman on the versatile red giant.It simply looks awesome and hot.The space and versatility of jazz is simply remarkable.Also nice looking smoked like alloys.
Drive her safe
Cheers
Sreehari
Old 6th February 2011, 21:55   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by mail4ajo View Post
Congrats. Capital Honda is extremely good at the Sales process. Did you work with Jagan? What was the final offer?

Love to see more pics of those seats .
Well mail4ajo,
You asked for photos of the seats, here they are,

Name:  DSC00386.JPG
Views: 7520
Size:  145.7 KB

My new Honda Jazz-dsc00387.jpg

My new Honda Jazz-dsc00388.jpg

My new Honda Jazz-dsc00389.jpg

My new Honda Jazz-dsc00394.jpg

I see that you are a Jazz owner as well. Congrats for your decision! Wish you many miles of enjoyable motoring!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancham View Post
My GOD !! What a colour!! That is indeed looking nice. Please share more details.
Here are some additional details and features that some of you had asked:-

1. There are separate A.C vents (4 vents ) for rear seat passengers in the Jazz on all versions, 2 each under the front seats. Isn't this a clever feature? Thank God, Honda didn't skimp them.
My new Honda Jazz-dsc00396.jpg
2. The car gives a beeping sound if driven with the hand-brakes on.
3. So does it give different beepers every now and then for not wearing seat belts. If the keys are left in the car and the doors are opened, another beeper is given. So is a chime given if you leave the head lights on and switch off the engine and open the door.
4. The driver's side alone is one touch up and down, the window stops automatically and reverses a little bit if there are obstructions.
5.If the reading lights are left in the door open position, then they will come on automatically if the car is unlocked via the transmitter and not till you open the doors. They will also come on if you remove the keys from the switch itself or unlock the doors from the inside and not after you open the doors.
6. They will dim and fade after 30 seconds and instantly if the key is inserted. if any door is left open, they switch off after 15 mins
7. the double glove-box is extremely handy.

Finally here are the Fuel efficiency and range photos:-

My new Honda Jazz-dsc00391.jpg
The Avg FE is after city driving.

My new Honda Jazz-dsc00392.jpg
With slightly more than a quarter tank left, it shows a range of 177 kms, giving an average of more than 16kmpl. (fuel tank capacity 40 lts. I put 30 lts on the day of delivery (ie) Jan 23 and 386kms later still there is quarter tank. I don't know if these are the best for a petrol engine but isn't it impressive?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devrishi View Post
I am sorry to say that my XMT does not have illuminated 'JAZZ' scuff plates!!! I am planning to put after market ones costing some Rs.2,500/-.

@jazzman18: Congrats. Did you get sports pedals? Is your spare wheel also alloy?

Kindly let me know.

Regards

Devrishi
Thanks Devrishi,
You can get the illuminated plates installed at the dealer itself for it is a genuine Honda Accessory.

I didn't go for the sports pedals. However my spare wheel is also an alloy.

Let me take this opportunity to Congratulate you on your Jazz Purchase! Wish you an enjoyable motoring!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampere View Post
Congrats on your purchase. Its great to know that, you have NO GC issues!
That is really remarkable. Was the car loaded in these cases that you mentioned? If yes, then it would be really great!
The car had 2 occupants in some of the cases apart from me driving.
Jazzman18 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th February 2011, 14:50   #20
Senior - BHPian

^^Jazzman18: You look like on thoroughly satisfied customer. I really liked the dealership experience that you had narrated. You are living in an ideal world!

Congratulations and happy motoring.

Last edited by S_U_N : 7th February 2011 at 14:56.
Old 7th February 2011, 15:49   #21
BHPian

@Jazzman18 Jazz in that colour looks trully amazing and really like your seat covers.

Also can you double check your spare type as you have mentioned it is an alloy, but that is very unlike honda. Noramally you get is a tubeless tyre but not on a alloy rim.
Old 7th February 2011, 16:01   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrooze View Post
@Jazzman18 Jazz in that colour looks trully amazing and really like your seat covers.

Also can you double check your spare type as you have mentioned it is an alloy, but that is very unlike honda. Noramally you get is a tubeless tyre but not on a alloy rim.
Thanks scrooze,

Well Honda does cost-cutting here and there like only one remote transmitter key (the spare key is non remote) and the spare tyre not being an alloy, but I asked the dealer if the option of choosing alloys for the base version can also be extended to the spare tyre on the XMT. As I said, the dealers are extremely kind, they obliged and put an alloy spare tyre for the cost of a single wheel. He showed me the alloy spare when we went for taking delivery.
Old 7th February 2011, 16:02   #23
BANNED

Congrats. I only wish they come back with the AT version (with a 1.5 engine to boot) as was once announced and later withdrawn.
Old 7th February 2011, 17:37   #24
BHPian

Congrats JazzMan. Red looks awesome. I saw some in Sundaram Honda. I envy you because of the colour and the USB :(
I am trying hard to see if I can do a off-market thing with USB. Wonder why Honda doesn't offer much accessories in India. There are many available in other countries.
Old 8th February 2011, 15:42   #25
BHPian

Congratulations for your new car. Hope to get regular feedback from you.

If I am not mistaken you are the only one in this forum with Jazz X. With additional price tag and no discounts the difference between regular Jazz and Jazz X is quite high... about 75-80 thousand.
Old 8th February 2011, 16:13   #26
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzman18 View Post
Thanks callvvijay,

I did drive quite a few times in and around Dr. R.K Salai. But I think it was on 3rd and not 4th. Did you see the car going by the side of the bridge and turn left? If so, it was probably my car.

Note from Support: Please use the edit / multiquote option instead of posting back to back posts within 20 mins. Thanks.
I meant around 4p.m. Yeah, you came by the side of the bridge, stopped in front of the shop - Shades and then took the left towards CM's house. All the while I was standing by the window of my office (Acropolis building) and looking at the beautiful car.
Anyways, nice car man!! I saw the other photos too and am really drooling at your car. Congrats once again

Cheers!!
Old 10th February 2011, 15:32   #27
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzman18 View Post
2. The seat-covers are from KL accessories who stock seat covers for all cars. It comes with Jazz lettering as well. It was done by Mr. Satish of the same company. They are extremely professional as well with fitters who are trained to handle the intricacies of all cars. They do the same at the premises chosen by you, in your house, garage, office etc. As usual the price is on the higher side. It costs Rs. 9,000 after a discount of Rs. 300.

3. You are right, it is a GPS receiver from MapmyIndia installed by Honda Dealers with Reverse Camera facility. Yes, it displays whenever the car shifts into Reverse.
Jazzman, one of my friends owns a Jazz and he likes your seat covers a lot. Can you give the contact details of this KL accessories?

and also the MayMyIndia GPS receiver. please let me know the model and the place you got it in Chennai.

Cheers!!
Old 11th February 2011, 00:50   #28
BHPian

congrats on the car, love the combo of red car and darkish alloys.
wish you a trouble free ownership with loads of x-factor thrown in.
Old 14th February 2011, 10:20   #29
Senior - BHPian

COngrats Jazzman!
I know it's a bit late but still!

Awesome color - the best color for Jazz IMO!
I am surprised to know that there were no discounts offered. Though I liked the USB port in the Jazz X, I found out that the Jazz X was costlier than the Jazz Select by almost a lakh(after discounts) and hence went for the Select. Don't think the USB and some other small stuff is worth a lakh!
But I realize that you went with your heart rather than the head and believe me, you won't go wrong. Jazz is the best hatchback in the market and comparable or better than some C segment "sedans".

And I am glad to see the passion you have for your car - it just comes out through your posts!

Enjoy your beauty and keep sharing your experiences. Best of luck!
Old 14th February 2011, 21:33   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by callvvijay View Post
Jazzman, one of my friends owns a Jazz and he likes your seat covers a lot. Can you give the contact details of this KL accessories?

and also the MayMyIndia GPS receiver. please let me know the model and the place you got it in Chennai.

Cheers!!
Thanks a lot callvvijay,
It has been a pleasure to reply to you all. After all it is team-bhp that was responsible for our decision to go for the Jazz.

The Contact person for KL accessories is Mr. Satish. You may contact him at 9841058584. He will come in person, show the brochures on the seat covers that he has and arrange for the covers to be fitted at our own premises using professional fitters.
The GPS receiver was done through Capital Honda itself. The model No: is Vx240. The folks at Capital Honda did give me the contact number of the MapmyIndia personnel. It is a different Mr. Satish at 9841315927.

For any queries regarding the vehicle and its accessories your friend may contact Mr. Rajkumar of Capital Honda at 9677041511, they will be glad to help.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks