Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th January 2012, 20:21   #91
Senior - BHPian

Re: My Gleaming Black Skoda Fabia 1.2 TDi CR

Hi Pajero4me, your ownership thread on the Fabia 1.2 CR is like a bible to all prospective customers who are at-least considering this car! A million thanks to you for sharing your experience with us!

I'm in a bit of a soup now, had booked a ZDI but due to the recent hikes its coming dangerously close to the Fabia, Punto and i20. Its an excellent car but at 8.2OTR blore, im not sure if i still want it.

I'm seriously considering buying the Fabia 1.2TDI Elegance. We already have a Octavia from 2006,and we've never had any major issues with service or reliability. A happy Skoda customer

I have a few queries:

1. Do you happen to know if the Elegance comes with rear wiper+ wash ? The brochure says so, but saw many complaining of its absence.

2. How bad is the lag really ? Especially in the city, in bumper-to-bumper traffic ?

3. The Fabia doesn't have seatbelts with pre-tensioners and force limiters right ? Do you happen to know how much of a difference their absence makes in terms of safety ?
Old 19th January 2012, 20:30   #92
BHPian

Diesel Elegance indeed has rear wiper+washer, confirmed with Skoda dealer here in Chandigarh. Have already checked both Ambition and Elegance models at their dealership, Ambition comes sans rear wiper+washer.

I am also watching out for 2012 edition of Fabia, if any, to see if there are feature additions, a la Punto 2012.
PremjitS is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th January 2012, 17:14   #93
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PremjitS View Post
I am also watching out for 2012 edition of Fabia, if any, to see if there are feature additions, a la Punto 2012.
As far as i know, its the Fabia Scout which will have projector headlamps and cladding all around. Skoda dealer said it'll be launched in 2-3 months time. No news of any other noteworthy feature being added onto the existing Fabia
shashank.nk is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st January 2012, 07:42   #94
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pajero4me View Post
Attachment 500543
Got to admit the eye for details:see the small rubber bush to arrest any possible rattling,Bet none of the Koreans or Japanese would ever have it:
Attachment 500544
The so called Rear Aircon Vent:
OT: My Hyundai Accent Viva (2004 model) has those rubber bushes with the door handles, in order to prevent rattling.

Congrats pajero4me on the new buy! The Fabia in black looks extremely stunning!

Wish you a safe and hassle free ownership. Please post service experiences as and when you get them done. I still feel that is Skoda's Achilles heel.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks