Team-BHP - Maruti Suzuki Kizashi 2.4 CVT: Test Drive and Review
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/)
-   -   Maruti Suzuki Kizashi 2.4 CVT: Test Drive and Review (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/97050-maruti-suzuki-kizashi-2-4-cvt-test-drive-review-23.html)

Let me know how it works out...I know a AC compressor repair guy in old Gurgaon ( 92125 03388- Chand AC). The AC relay could be a culprit as well..
Grand Vitara and Kizashi share the same AC compressor...keep me posted

Amrik said that he has changed some part in the compressor (don't remember the name). If it works now, well and good, if it doesn't, then the compressor surely has to be replaced.
The above part which you have posted, where are they shipping the part from, any idea?

AliExpress..China. Get the part no. from boodmo.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leoshashi (Post 4427033)
1. You mean rear suspension frame?? Yes its price is Rs. 30943

2. Rs. 5204

3. Rs. 9635(lower), Rs. 4543 for upper

4. What is that?? Any pic?

5. You mean caliper?? Unable to comprehend this too

Hi shashi, can you please share the part details (part no., price) of Kizashi's AC compressor.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TB16 (Post 4615978)
Hi shashi, can you please share the part details (part no., price) of Kizashi's AC compressor.

Hello. The part details you need are:

Part No- 95200-76KA0
Price(MRP)=Rs. 40,123

My advice-Take your compressor to a Subros dealer and he will give you a compatible similar compressor. Go for MGP/SGP only if you don't get a brand new piece outside.

Regards,
Shashi

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leoshashi (Post 4615980)
Hello. The part details you need are:

Part No- 95200-76KA0
Price(MRP)=Rs. 40,123

My advice-Take your compressor to a Subros dealer and he will give you a compatible similar compressor. Go for MGP/SGP only if you don't get a brand new piece outside.

Regards,
Shashi

Thanks shashi. Right now the AC is working fine. But I'm thinking of getting a replacement compressor just in case it fails another time. So trying to gather as much info as I can. I'll definitely try out Subros option as well.

Can anyone tell me a good service centre for Kizashi in Gurgaon or Delhi?
I am fed up with Fortune Cars Bhiwadi, they are not at all serious about their product.

I bought a Kizashi in March 2019 and i ordered some damaged parts in the same month only and i waited for many months for those parts, but recently when i went to Fortune Cars, they told me that they have cancelled those parts 2 months back as there are only 2 Kizashis in our city and which is why they cannot supply those parts in Bhiwadi. They didn't even bothered to tell me this, so, now i have to start the whole procedure again. Also, none of their mechanics know anything about Kizashi.

^^ Based on reports, Motorcraft in Noida is reported good.

You could check out with some other owners in Delhi/Gurugram too for other options.

In my view, Kizashi is no rocket science; any competent technician should be able to rectify issues therein.

Out of the two MASS I've visited for my kizashi, Motorcraft noida sec 8 and MSM ohkla, I find the latter much more better. Since they repaired my car back to normal, I guess now they have some expertise.

Bumping this thread again..
My friend is looking for kizashi/similar performance sedans in the budget of 10 Lakhs.

Found the below on sale,

https://classifieds.team-bhp.com/buy.../Kizashi.html/

Have gone through the Kizashi posts and aware of the lemons.
Need your suggestions if it is a worth buy now and can maintain in MASS itself.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ash22 (Post 4919796)
Bumping this thread again..
My friend is looking for kizashi/similar performance sedans in the budget of 10 Lakhs.

Found the below on sale,

https://classifieds.team-bhp.com/buy.../Kizashi.html/

Have gone through the Kizashi posts and aware of the lemons.
Need your suggestions if it is a worth buy now and can maintain in MASS itself.

Why would somebody go for New suspension in car which is only 22k driven?

2 owners already. Is it a good deal?

Hi Team,
Can somebody help me find a low run MT Kizashi? Any references would be gladly appreciated.
Price no bar.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhphog (Post 5136199)
Hi Team,
Can somebody help me find a low run MT Kizashi? Any references would be gladly appreciated.
Price no bar.

I would say buy one that is in good shape cosmetically speaking in terms of exterior as well as leather condition of the interior. Typically this would mean that maintenance has been carried out well. There is an issue with the alignment specs as well as the steering rack that our batch of cars got so regardless of whether it is a low mileage example or not, you are looking at spending 1.5-2 lacs all told on replacing the steering rack, few suspension linkages as well as all the tyres due to the uneven wear they would have experienced. The steering rack issue only caused a mild vibration over speeds of 140kph and thus I am confident in saying that when I pushed the service center for a replacement back in 2013, mine was probably the only Kizashi in the country whose steering rack was replaced. All other cars would probably still have this issue since owners may not have felt the issue nor would dealers be convinced to declare a recall. The engine is an extremely reliable unit so I would not bother if it has done 20k kms or 1lac kms. Just go with the cheapest cosmetically sound option and take things from there would be my suggestion :thumbs up

Need your help guys!

My Kizashi has a bad downstream oxygen sensor (Error codes: P0037 & P0138). I can't find the sensor anywhere, but I can easily get one for the Grand Vitara 2.4, so I as wondering if the Kizashi & Grand Vitara 2.4 share the sensor?

As far as I know, engines are the same 2.4 liter units (j24b), yet on boodmo the part numbers for the sensors are different. I tried searching online but couldn't get a firm answer.

Can I go ahead and get the sensor for the Grand Vitara? Any help is appreciated!

Hi folks,

Need your advice in choosing a pre owned Maruti Suzuki Kizashi CVT. My major concern is the availability and expense of the spares. Does the car age well ? Any part failures that were consistent for this model that needs to be addressed costing a bomb ?

Would appreciate if any owners can throw some light.

Other details

Year : 2012
Kms run : 70000
Price : 5 L