Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th July 2011, 13:01   #31
Senior - BHPian

Re: My Ford FIGO TDCI Titanium...now rolling!

Another breakdown today, The hose for the hydraulic Power steering came off. The car will be taken to the Service center on a Flatbed.
Old 3rd October 2011, 23:44   #32
Senior - BHPian

Today in the afternoon i realised that the AC was not working when the CAR was STILL, but it would work when it was running on the road, i was sure that the FAN was not working as FIGO has same fan for the radiator and the condenser i was expecting the TEMP light to come on. and it did on my way to the Ford SS. they promply replaced the Fuse for the fan which had gone bust and informed that some of the models came with a 50 Amp fuse where as it should be 60.
Old 4th October 2011, 00:21   #33
Senior - BHPian

hey desi,

I had in fact been meaning to ask you about your thread, because I had not been able to find it. but nevertheless, I found it today & I must say that you have a very unique style of writing down your emotions

As for the car, I have driven your car on many occassions including this past weekend & I would have to agree with what DCS said a couple of pages back that stats written on paper is one thing & driving it out on the road is another. This Ford feels strong, not just in terms of its shell but it's heart as well. It may not be as agile as the Maruti twins but I would still put my money down on this baby any given day over the Maruti(s) for the simple reason that it brings a smile on my face every time I drive it. And I love the diesel clatter

But it's surprising to know about the AC problem? I don't think it was there last evening, or was it & we just didn't notice it?

Drive safe.
Old 4th October 2011, 13:03   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by desideep View Post
My Car went through a Major Break Down yesterday. on the 19th June at aroun 0015 the Timming belt snapped. i was surprised and shocked. This happened on the NH8 near the Radison Hotel.

To add to further disappoint ment the car has just done 10025 KM at the time of breakdown,Was unable to get through to the Ford Emeregency service number for 1 hour. and after i got through they asked for 1200 RS for towing service. They told me that the free assistance is limited to the city where i bought the car only(which is not mentioned any were).
Timing Belt ????????
Old 4th October 2011, 15:37   #35
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karizma_devil View Post
Timing Belt ????????
i know even to me it came as a shock
Old 4th October 2011, 16:22   #36
BHPian

Quote:
My Car went through a Major Break Down yesterday. on the 19th June at aroun 0015 the Timming belt snapped. i was surprised and shocked. This happened on the NH8 near the Radison Hotel.

To add to further disappoint ment the car has just done 10025 KM at the time of breakdown,Was unable to get through to the Ford Emeregency service number for 1 hour. and after i got through they asked for 1200 RS for towing service. They told me that the free assistance is limited to the city where i bought the car only(which is not mentioned any were).
Quote:
i know even to me it came as a shock
Any updates on the FE figures for city & highway use?
Old 4th October 2011, 23:54   #37
Senior - BHPian

oh yes i am getting a constant 16-17 in the city(light footed) and on highway it is around 17 -18 on the highway(heavy footed.)

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks