Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd September 2015, 18:06   #46
BHPian

Re: Presenting the Safari 2.2 VTT VX twins-4x4 & 4x2 - ABS related issues persist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumitB View Post
I did not have any option, did I? 3 months down the line, the vehicle is still at the TASC. They have only managed to procure the head till now. They are waiting for the radiator to arrive. They have not been able to procure the battery till now and are asking me if I have "contacts" who can get them the battery! Oh, and did I mention that I will have to foot the bill? Tata have refused to budge.

If I can convince one person not to buy a Tata, I will have some solace. Looks like I have been able to with you. Thank you for not buying a Tata. I appreciate your decision. It gives me some peace.
My brother and mom are BIG fans of the Safari. My dad likes all SUV's so safari was not a problem for him but the ASS was,which wasn't a very delightful experience when we had a Vista for a few years but thanks to the multijet,the car wasn't a problem.
I already knew about safari gremlins but still decided to have a look at the Strome. The tata dealers declined for a TD despite repeated attempts citing lame excuses. I hope your car is back soon!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks