Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Search this Thread
Old 20th May 2011, 09:00   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: Shootout in Calcutta - 3 cars and a changed man! Cedia vs T-Jet vs Optra Magnum

Wonderful Review. Love the way you mentioned about the small news article.

Cedia indeed is one of the best "Enthusiasts" car.
gemithomas is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th May 2011, 13:36   #17
dot
Senior - BHPian

Re: Shootout in Calcutta - 3 cars and a changed man! Cedia vs T-Jet vs Optra Magnum

As @gaurav said, dont know how this thread got "dormant" so soon. Surely it deserves lots of replies and discussions. Thanks for bumping it back.

Very well written is the first of it. I really enjoyed the Cedia driving experience. Could really visualize the 3 car and drum manoeuvre as if we are inside the car in real time. Kudos.

After reading these posts, now inking a plan to TD the Cedia myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelwriter View Post
If only I had the cash to buy a Cedia....
So what the changed man is doing these days
dot is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th May 2011, 14:26   #18
BHPian

This is a fantastic write-up! I never even knew Cedia comes in contention in these C category sedans; would love it if travelwriter finds the time to do a similar post for for some other famous names such as City and Vento.
Tats07 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th May 2011, 14:50   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tats07
This is a fantastic write-up! I never even knew Cedia comes in contention in these C category sedans; would love it if travelwriter finds the time to do a similar post for for some other famous names such as City and Vento.
Cedia is positioned between city/vento and civic/altis. In fact, I personally believe that its much better and VFM when compared to city/vento.

Recently posted a long term ownership update comparing it to various cars. You might want to read it.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...ml#post2349077
Old 22nd May 2011, 19:09   #20
BHPian

Thanks, everyone. Even I opened this thread again after quite some time thanks to the new 'You have been quoted' facility.

Its been quite some time since I had a leisurely Sunday. That is the reason for this long silence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dot View Post
As @gaurav said, dont know how this thread got "dormant" so soon. Surely it deserves lots of replies and discussions. Thanks for bumping it back....So what the changed man is doing these days
Nothing much, buddy. Just trying to stay afloat with the skyrocketing petrol prices. I hope to bring in more 'layman's' reviews.

Most Viewed