Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th March 2011, 16:09   #1
BHPian

Vento TDI highline otherside of the Story

Hi all,

Another Vento ownership thread but this one is with a twist

About my Lover:

My new Lover is a diesel head in other words an idiot. He drives about 50 km a day down the Delhi Gurgaon expressway, still wants a diesel car and reasons he gives are also absolutely absurd.
  • In Delhi distance does not matter, how much time you spend in bumper to bumper traffic also matters. Therefore I need diesel car for the time he is stuck in mile long jam on entry/exit points on expressway
  • Wants to leave AC on for his family while he goes for quick cash at ATM or picks up bread & cereals for breakfast from corner store while coming back from mall. I know anybody with a fixed salary will not be able to do so with a car with petrol engine.
So this guy was looking for seductress who can accompany him on daily basis and make his daily home – office – home drive a pleasure.

His present flame a Ford Fusion was doing a great job, but this guy was apprehensive that this lady might ask for expensive gifts (Maintenance) in future as it was from a exotic tribe on already on verge of extinction (Model already obsolete).

So he decided to dump his that time flame and was single and ready to mingle. This was around fall of 2010.

Other Ladies on His Radar

He was sending regular feelers to Fiat Linea, Hyundai Verna and was checking out SX4 and Current Heartthrob Honda City.

I was not on his radar as my Dad (Volkswagen) was very protective (refer to his decoding of delivery delays http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/offici...ml#post2250452) and would not let me hang out with Bad Boys. (Long Waiting period was a turn off)

Finally some smart guy suggesting him to check me out and try to get a date (Book the car) with me. He can still other ladies during this time and if he decide otherwise he can call off the date. (Cancel the Booking)

So this guy comes at my place looks directly in my seductive eyes and there goes floor beneath his feet. My understated stylish looks were enough to close the deal and one small drive with me was enough for this guy to make up his mind.

He applies immediately and joins the q of enthusiasts who are ready to take me home.

So finally after courtship of three months, I finally agree to come to his pad. So There I was standing at his doorstep in my Reflex Silver designer dress with highline Attitude. Though he would have loved to see me in my candy white number but I wanted to be with him as soon as possible so I wore dress which was next available, though I look equally good in this number also

First discussions were what he likes about me and where he has compromised

First the likes
  • He just loves my libido (Engine). Always hungry for more
  • Understated Stylish Looks
  • Seductive eyes
  • Athletic gym toned body
  • AC vents for his kids on back seat
  • Gear recommender to guide him for a smooth and mutually enjoyable experience
Compromises
  • No USB/AUX/Bluetooth in my entertainment package. (but you cant get everything and I want my lover to enjoy me not music whenever he is with me neither do I want him to speak to anyone else during our quality time together – this explains and closes the debate on absences of these distractions in my package)
So far we have been together for around 700 km of blissful time together. On third day I got a bit homesick so threw a tantrum, I just stopped showing him how much fuel I have, so he took me to my foster home (workshop) met old buddies, who fixed a kaput sensor and I was back with him in 30 minutes.

Otherwise he is taking good care of me driving me below 2500rpm and not crossing 70km/h, I think my Dad(Volkswagen) took a right decision of send me with him

See you at 1500km wherein we will go for a long drive on a solitary highway together and I will show him my true colours ;-).

In the mean time I am coercing him to post some my pics for you guys to oogle, but I think he is bit possessive, but I think ultimately you will post some pictures for you. Till then belt up and drive safe.

Last edited by Eddy : 15th March 2011 at 16:21.
Old 15th March 2011, 16:24   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Vento TDI highline otherside of the Story

Congratulations on the car! Please note that Team-BHP does not permit booking / buying experience threads in the Test-Drives section anymore. For the benefit of members & guests alike, it is now imperative to include a complete report on the car (the driving experience / comfort / features, what you like, what you don't like etc.). To know more about this rule, and for review guidelines, please view this announcement.

Your thread is temporarily closed. Please report this post once you are ready to update with a complete driving & ownership report; that's when it shall be re-opened. Thanks for your support.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks