Team-BHP - Two Men & A Baby - In Search Of The Stripes
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Travelogues (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/)
-   -   Two Men & A Baby - In Search Of The Stripes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/100239-two-men-baby-search-stripes-4.html)

A superb trip Sir. Hats off to you for managing the little one and the camera in the wild.

Superb!!

Awesome.This is what i can say of regarding the trip and its write up.Snaps are too good,few of them worth mentioning-the very first snap,the snap with kiddo in Gypsy and when kiddo is perched on the bonnet of your beast.
JHAKKAS!!

Amol,
All the photographs are excellent on your thread. The latest one here (post #43) takes the prize, it tells a story, a story of a bond, comfort, being protected, unspoken assurance, relationship, invulnerability, priorities and much more than I can put in words.

She looks so cute and tiny, one day when she grows up, this photograph will be most treasured by her. Thanks for sharing this particular one.

I would vote this thread as the most special.
Regards,

Shey!! I missed the thread. I read the first post and then now , when it's already over. Went through the photos quickly. This thread can't be done quickly. Would need time to read and admire each and every text and pic that you have put here.
While every praise has been showered on your pic and the little one, I would just add that, the little one is a special one.
You and her would cherish the memories forever.
Amazing travelogue!!

Awesome pics... One suggestion.. If possible make a frame of the pic of yours holding your daughter (Which is a B/W pic). It has got some magic. It would look good on your wall :)

Excellent Write up and pic sir. You really deserves a thumbs up for taking your 16 month old daughter for the trip.btw there was no resitance from your family, other than your wife?My parents would have saperated my kid if i ever even talk of such adventures..

Your daughter would some day be proud of this adventure with her darling father.

Superb captures. Mindblowing stuff from 600mm. Like you, i started wildlife with two kids around, though wife was around. I salute your spirit and the baby.

Happy that your journey has ended safely and happily.
wish you more such journeys through the wild with your princess and your beast.
She will be more than proud and grateful to her dear dad when she is grown up and able to understand the importance of the trip.
p.s-hope that am not the only one whose downloading your photos,they are so beautiful.

Lovely pics, lovely narration and a lovely feat.
This is inspiring and has been bookmarked for future reference and to motivate the skeptics who are against baby travel.

WOW! Salute you for taking your daughter to this trip. Its does take a lot of guts to take a toddler into unknown territories & especially, when the unknown territory is a Jungle. Crisp Pics with lovely narration of the whole experience. Wish it had not ended so soon, I know you have many anecdotes to share here.

OT: What was her reaction, when she saw the tiger for the first time? Any shreaks and shouts from her end?

Wow. What to say that hasn't already been said. Suffice to say:Cheers!
Noops

Quote:

Originally Posted by amolpol (Post 2330443)
Thank You!

Its been a pleasure to photograph your daughter.

Quote:

Originally Posted by amolpol (Post 2330443)
No way I could handhold the lens with her around. I used the roll bars of the gypsy to put the bean bag on it and then shoot with the lens on it. This way you can do it even single-handedly, but its always best to rest one hand on the lens to achieve max stability.

I need your inputs in building the rear seating of a gypsy that I am designing for use by wildlife photographers in the Jungles of tadoba.

check this out http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-ve...ml#post2331462 and go through the entire discussion when you get some time and suggest me ideas of how we can make life easier for a wildlife photographer.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Off Roadie (Post 2331260)
Lovely pics, lovely narration and a lovely feat.
This is inspiring and has been bookmarked for future reference and to motivate the skeptics who are against baby travel.

This thread should go into the list of all time great threads.

Quote:

Originally Posted by traveloholic (Post 2331318)

OT: What was her reaction, when she saw the tiger for the first time? Any shreaks and shouts from her end?

The reaction of the baby was absolutely non chalant with the tiger around her in pench. Have a video of her during the encounter.

Quote:

Originally Posted by noopster (Post 2331400)
I agree with the poster who said your little girl's the good luck charm.Cheers!
Noops

She is for sure.

One of the best travelogues I've ever come across. Stunning pics, awesome title to the thread and great writing too. Great work amol. Keep up the good work.

Rated 5-stars. Truly deserving !!

If there was an award for travel writing in teambhp this thread would win it hands down

I simply dont know how to express how good this thread is. Marvellous!