Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th September 2011, 17:49   #136
Senior - BHPian

Re: Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy_lover View Post
In North India, people drive on the wrong lane at full speed without a care in the world!
Now this is really crazy for two reasons - one its a highway and two there is no traffic on the correct side of the road (so no excuse).

And here i am complaining everyday about six seaters going on the wrong side of the road from Wakad junction till Hinjewadi (not a highway). How stupid of me. Atleast they have a excuse of huge traffic jams on the correct side of the road.

Looking at the pictures and my experience here in pune i don't think it is restricted to North India but it is Pan India occurance.
amitwlele is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd March 2012, 16:41   #137
BHPian

Re: Finally, mesmerizing Munnar....!

Quote:
We reached Munnar after an exhilarating drive at 8.30 am. We went to Jay's Tourist Home and checked in. They offered us a deluxe room with a great view of the town.
On 07 Sept 2011 you wrote the above comment. Sorry for digging up this old thread. I am looking for some information on Jay's Tourist Home. Can you post some details and photos if possible please.
Old 9th August 2012, 22:46   #138
Senior - BHPian

Re: Finally, mesmerizing Munnar....!

Quote:
The scenery was outstanding as always!
I went on a dash to Munnar during last Onam holidays and your thread was my sole inspiration. Even I spotted the house where I lived long back in one of your photos.

Last edited by rajeev k : 9th August 2012 at 22:53.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks