Team-BHP > Travelogues

Search this Thread
Old 29th September 2011, 06:10   #16
BHPian

Re: From highest point to the tallest statue in Karnataka..A crazy monsoon travelogue

Super Travelogue, You have captured the rain and mist beautifully. After reading it, I felt like driving there today itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by @400Kph View Post
Chikmagalur town had little to offer and the town looked like a World War II bombed village !!!. Each road was undergoing road widening and many building s were demolished and the road was filled with umpteen pot-holes.I
Totally agree with you. Haven't been to Chikmagalur for about a year now. It was the same then as well. The place looked like it's was recently bombed out.The sleepy town will never be the same.
Old 29th September 2011, 11:22   #17
BHPian

Re: From highest point to the tallest statue in Karnataka..A crazy monsoon travelogue

Wonderful TL. I hope to visit mullayangiri before this year end. It has been a while since we waded through bushes and water bodies. And also put MMI Vx140 to good use
Old 29th September 2011, 12:35   #18
Senior - BHPian

Very nice travelogue with great pics. Regarding the air, technically it would be thin (relatively) at 6000 ft and there would be power loss. If you know your car better (without turbo), you can experience the loss irrespective of what others here say.
Old 3rd October 2011, 15:43   #19
BHPian

Halebeedu and Shravanaabelogola are really historic besides hampi, badami etc. Nicely written travelogue.
Old 5th October 2011, 11:58   #20
BHPian

A casual and festive day in office today.Had some spare time so decided i'll read this thread at ease (which i've been wanting to ever since it appeared on the portal but couldn't,due to work commitments). It started off very well with the conversation between the husband and the wife. Was enjoying the write up.
As i started looking at the pictures,the fourth picture gave me a shock of my life!!!!!That's my childhood buddy in the picture along with his wife!!!
Hi Daya!!!Abhishek here. Super excited to meet you on TBhp!!!!!!!
I must say,engrossing write up and super duper pictures!!!!!!

Most Viewed