Team-BHP > Travelogues

Search this Thread
Old 18th October 2011, 11:54   #31
Senior - BHPian

Re: Beginning of a Brand New Season at Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve with Grand Sighti

Awesome!!! so subrat is back in tiger territory and that too with some awesome shots of the royal bengal 100-400 working great here.
Old 21st October 2011, 18:41   #32
BHPian

Re: Beginning of a Brand New Season at Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve with Grand Sighti

Hey lucky you Subrat! I went there a month back with all of our Office gang from Hyd and came back diappointed. Maybe will again try in Jan
Old 24th October 2011, 12:11   #33
BHPian

@Subrat Seet : your captures are amazing. I just loved the way you have used the shallow depth of field offered by 100-400mm lens. Waiting to see more from you
Old 26th October 2011, 15:11   #34
BHPian

Lovely pictures !! and what a beginning!! great going. What happened next?
Old 27th October 2011, 01:12   #35
BHPian

Good start buddy. Pray continue. Why don't you take care of the Tadoba documentation here on the forum while I concentrate on Pench. You will need to visit once every 15 days or so. Let me have your thoughts on this.

regards,
Dr. A Ghosh
Old 30th October 2011, 19:48   #36
BHPian

Extremely sorry for the delayed reply. I was on a ten days tour to Rajasthan (self driven my Honda City iVTEC). Will share a travelogue on Desert National Park (DNP), Sudashri, Jaisalmer. After a five long hours of search in DNP, saw seven Great Indian Bustards, which is at the verge of extinct. Just reached today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by motomaverick View Post
Awesome!!! so subrat is back in tiger territory and that too with some awesome shots of the royal bengal 100-400 working great here.
Thank you Sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gauravdgr8 View Post
Hey lucky you Subrat! I went there a month back with all of our Office gang from Hyd and came back diappointed. Maybe will again try in Jan
Yeah, i was lucky for one drive out of six drives at Tadoba. So far my best sighting at Tadoba.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dip27in View Post
@Subrat Seet : your captures are amazing. I just loved the way you have used the shallow depth of field offered by 100-400mm lens. Waiting to see more from you
Thank you dip. Thanks for liking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdhan View Post
Lovely pictures !! and what a beginning!! great going. What happened next?
Thank you so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abheekg View Post
Good start buddy. Pray continue. Why don't you take care of the Tadoba documentation here on the forum while I concentrate on Pench. You will need to visit once every 15 days or so. Let me have your thoughts on this.

regards,
Dr. A Ghosh
Thanks Abheek. Hahahaha. Once in a fifteen days? Not lucky like you guys, staying near all National Parks. Still getting updates.

Regards

Subrat
Old 1st November 2011, 18:14   #37
RGK
Senior - BHPian

Excellent Subrat..Photographs are top class. Tadoba is a wonderful place to visit during season. Waiting for your Rajasthan travelogue.
Old 1st November 2011, 23:30   #38
BHPian

Great Pics sir...!!! Thank you for sharing them. The Greens of tadoba look lovely. I was planning a trip in the coming summer vacations. Is that a good time ?
Old 2nd November 2011, 14:36   #39
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGK View Post
Excellent Subrat..Photographs are top class. Tadoba is a wonderful place to visit during season. Waiting for your Rajasthan travelogue.
Thank you so much for liking them. Sure, i will share a travelogue on Rajasthan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilalsyed View Post
Great Pics sir...!!! Thank you for sharing them. The Greens of tadoba look lovely. I was planning a trip in the coming summer vacations. Is that a good time ?
Summer is the best time for animal sightings.

Some more picture from the trip.

Getting a nice picture of this nightzar in the night was a daunting task. Thanks to Varun and Vinit for helping me.

Beginning of a Brand New Season at Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve with Grand Sightings-nightzar-oct-2011141-copy.jpg

Beginning of a Brand New Season at Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve with Grand Sightings-nightzar-oct-2011148-copy.jpg

Beginning of a Brand New Season at Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve with Grand Sightings-dragon-fly-tadoba-oct-20118-copy.jpg

Beginning of a Brand New Season at Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve with Grand Sightings-garden-lizard-oct-201111-copy.jpg

Regards
Subrat
Subrat Seet is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd November 2011, 22:09   #40
BHPian

How many days before did you have to book before you went there ?
I was in Nagpur last week and they said the bookings are done a month in advance.
Any person or guide that you know there ?
Old 4th November 2011, 17:49   #41
BHPian

As i understand, ten days before, Jungle entry booking starts. I know a driver, with whom i go regularly. He is Bondu Mankar, the best in Tadoba.
Regards
Subrat
Old 8th November 2011, 20:52   #42
Senior - BHPian

Lovely report and photographs. I only wish you would caption the photographs. The nightjar shots are really special and nice. It is certainly more difficult than shooting tigers. Anyone with a camera can shoot a tiger but the same cannot be said about nightjars. Congratulations.
Old 9th November 2011, 10:54   #43
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudipto-S-Team View Post
Lovely report and photographs. I only wish you would caption the photographs. The nightjar shots are really special and nice. It is certainly more difficult than shooting tigers. Anyone with a camera can shoot a tiger but the same cannot be said about nightjars. Congratulations.
Thank you Sudipto Da. I will captioned the photographs next time for sure. It was difficult to get the exact colour of the nightzar. I could get this much only. Thank you again for liking.
Old 24th November 2011, 21:07   #44
BHPian

Here is one of my favourite picture.

Long way to go.............

Beginning of a Brand New Season at Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve with Grand Sightings-tadoba-october-2011272-copy.jpg
Subrat Seet is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 25th November 2011, 11:47   #45
Senior - BHPian

Lovely pictures subraat. Treat to the eyes. Thanks for sharing.

Most Viewed