Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th June 2012, 10:38   #61
Senior - BHPian

Re: Beginning of a Brand New Season at Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve with Grand Sighti

I have just come back from a Bangalore - Tadoba - Bangalore drive. Great sightings of big cats. Some good photos. Will share in a separate thread.

Kate Zari and another area are closed, so couldn't get to see those cubs. Didn't go to Kolsa, since I was based out ot Kolara.
Old 13th June 2012, 22:23   #62
BHPian

Re: Beginning of a Brand New Season at Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve with Grand Sighti

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.A.G.7 View Post
Wow... Super pictures!! You did get to see a male tiger and leopard. Please put up the pictures asap. Tadoba is indeed a 'happening' jungle right now. 10 safaris means, you had a lot of chance to see most of the jungle.
Thank you so much. I visit Tadoba atleast once in a quarter. All ranges i have seen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by raghunandanj View Post
Bravo ! Absolutely fantasic pictures ! I am thrilled to see such great pictures, and feel envious of you for these great opportunities !

I have been photographing wildlife since 2008 with aleast 4 visits to national parks in a year, but got my first tiger at a water-hole only a few months back !

You are truly lucky ! Keep the great pictures coming by !!
I am visiting national parks since August 2010. Only during my first trip to TATR, i did not see tiger otherwise, seen all the time but Summer sightings are different. Thank you so much for your appreciations.

I will upload safari wise pictures.

May 9,2012-First day first safari

As entered the park, saw this male (Wagdow male) tiger approaching water hole.

Beginning of a Brand New Season at Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve with Grand Sightings-wagdow-male-may-2012-copy.jpg

The most happening place in TATR since February 2012 to till date i.e., Panderpauni. The cubs coming to water and other one stalking.

Beginning of a Brand New Season at Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve with Grand Sightings-panderpauni-cub-copy.jpg

Beginning of a Brand New Season at Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve with Grand Sightings-panderpauni-cub-stalking-copy.jpg

Cheers!
Subrat
Old 14th June 2012, 12:44   #63
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subrat Seet View Post
Thank you so much. I visit Tadoba atleast once in a quarter. All ranges i have seen.

I am visiting national parks since August 2010. Only during my first trip to TATR, i did not see tiger otherwise, seen all the time but Summer sightings are different. Thank you so much for your appreciations.

I will upload safari wise pictures.

May 9,2012-First day first safari

As entered the park, saw this male (Wagdow male) tiger approaching water hole.

The most happening place in TATR since February 2012 to till date i.e., Panderpauni. The cubs coming to water and other one stalking.

Cheers!
Subrat
Hey subrat, read your entire thread from 2011 and its really exciting. you have been really so lucky to spot the big cats and of course good photography. once i plan my trip to tadoba i will surely get in touch with you mate. you would be the best to guide me and also will go with your lucky guide i love animals to the core and dream is to take a 2 year sabbatical and be in the jungles around the world..today checkout the article in times " S african businessman has a bengal tiger as a pet at home" this is wat i call living life kingsize
Old 14th June 2012, 14:21   #64
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilanjanray View Post
I have just come back from a Bangalore - Tadoba - Bangalore drive. Great sightings of big cats. Some good photos. Will share in a separate thread.

Kate Zari and another area are closed, so couldn't get to see those cubs. Didn't go to Kolsa, since I was based out ot Kolara.
Nilanjan Sir, i will wait for your updates. Katejhari is closed??? Is it so? Tadoba rocked this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfa Romeo View Post
Hey subrat, read your entire thread from 2011 and its really exciting. you have been really so lucky to spot the big cats and of course good photography. once i plan my trip to tadoba i will surely get in touch with you mate. you would be the best to guide me and also will go with your lucky guide i love animals to the core and dream is to take a 2 year sabbatical and be in the jungles around the world..today checkout the article in times " S african businessman has a bengal tiger as a pet at home" this is wat i call living life kingsize
Thank you so much for taking out time for reading my thread. Thank you so much for your appreciations.

I too read the article but i do not agree with your "living life king size". Wild animals should be at their places. Chinese people belive that medicines made from tiger body parts is effective in many ways. So, all these poaching going on. If everybody starts keeping tiger as their pets then where you will go with your two year sabatical. Hey nothing personnel. I will definitely help you in making plans to tiger reserves.

I will update this tonight with some refreshing pictures.
Subrat
Old 14th June 2012, 14:24   #65
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subrat Seet View Post
Nilanjan Sir, i will wait for your updates. Katejhari is closed??? Is it so? Tadoba rocked this year.

Thank you so much for taking out time for reading my thread. Thank you so much for your appreciations.

I too read the article but i do not agree with your "living life king size". Wild animals should be at their places. Chinese people belive that medicines made from tiger body parts is effective in many ways. So, all these poaching going on. If everybody starts keeping tiger as their pets then where you will go with your two year sabatical. Hey nothing personnel. I will definitely help you in making plans to tiger reserves.

I will update this tonight with some refreshing pictures.
Subrat
hey i too am seriously against poaching or for the matter even hurting any animal. i am a vegetarian too and btw as you said with all the poaching around we can go to at least such businessmen houses to see the big cats

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks