Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th October 2012, 13:19   #106
BHPian

Re: Mumbai - Hisar - Patiala in my Swift Dzire

So I am in the process of getting the car ready. Went to churchgate and bought a new set of tools, car inverter, and few basic necessasities.

thanks to HVK Sir, Gautam Sir and Siddharth for their guidance... they were kind enough to accompany me to the market
womanonwheels is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th October 2012, 23:36   #107
BHPian

Woman on Wheels good on you so far. I sort of came up with a wrong post but after having gone through some of the pages I must say you're a courageous woman.

I just wish I land up with a woman just an excited about the highway as I am. Fingers crossed

Wish a lot more miles to you and your family.

Last edited by AbhishekB86 : 27th October 2012 at 23:47. Reason: Typo!
AbhishekB86 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th October 2012, 13:28   #108
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by womanonwheels View Post
So, its Diwali time again and another Mumbai Patiala drive is being planned. Cherry on the cake will be some trips to places like Haridwar, Amritsar and Mathura Vrindavan. So opened the thread and will keep updating it as plan is taking shape. Anyone who can offer advice on:

Trusted fuel pumps on the way - preferably COCO
Best places to eat
Decent place to stay in Udaipur
Hi WOW! Hats off to the courage of traveling that distance with an infant that small.

Not sure if anyone suggested you on this thread (Did not read the middle part of it) but from Kishangarh, you need not go to Jaipur to reach Sikar. There is a shorter direct route via Mega Highway/NH65 and road is pretty impressive for the region. This route can also take you through Salasar with a slight diversion.

Places to stay along the route are Kuchaman ( has a great Fort Palace converted to a hotel), Sikar, Churu where you can find decent hotels.

My 2 Cents
vinayrathore is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th October 2012, 10:36   #109
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinayrathore View Post
Places to stay along the route are Kuchaman ( has a great Fort Palace converted to a hotel), Sikar, Churu where you can find decent hotels.
Hello Vinay,

Womenonwheels has already started her second drive from Mumbai to Patiala & I believe on Saturday (27.10.2012) evening she had reached safely at Kishangarh. I believe by the time I am writing this, she & her family has already reached Patiala.

Let us all wish her all the best for her latest trip & hope that this time she gets time to write a travelogue on current trip.

Thanks,
Old 29th October 2012, 10:41   #110
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jignesh View Post
Hello Vinay,

Womenonwheels has already started her second drive from Mumbai to Patiala & I believe on Saturday (27.10.2012) evening she had reached safely at Kishangarh. I believe by the time I am writing this, she & her family has already reached Patiala.

Let us all wish her all the best for her latest trip & hope that this time she gets time to write a travelogue on current trip.

Thanks,
Oh Did'nt notice that Thought she is yet to start.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks