Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd November 2011, 19:33   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: Operation Goa-ing, Gone : Three Misquiteers to Mysore/Coorg and back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by misquitas View Post

But what intrigued me was his ability to find my landline. This was his reply: “Oh well, after reading your travelogue, I simply wanted to get in touch with you. I first checked your name on the BSNL Goa telephone directory and found a phone number to it. To make sure that I had got the right person, I then hunted for the Goa government transport department website and re-entered your name. I got the confirmation of your address and car. Hence, I gave it a shot and managed to get through to you.”
S
Yes, it was as easy as it is.

With internet, world is where every one knows every one.
Attached Thumbnails
Operation Goa-ing, Gone : Three Misquiteers to Mysore/Coorg and back!-20111202282401302.jpg  

simplyself is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th November 2011, 21:27   #17
BHPian

Hi Melvyn,

Well written travelogue. Excellent pics.

You mentioned in your first post that you checked the nitrogen in your tyres. I have been in Goa for the last month or so (hoping to make it permanent) but have not been able to find any nitrogen to top up my tyres. Could you please let me know where I can find this?

Hey! What about a meet of the Goa TGHP members???

Thanks a lot & Kind Regards

SS
Old 29th November 2011, 14:41   #18
BHPian

Excellent travelogue Melvyn! Very well-written and the Zoo description reminded me of the school picnics to the Zoo. The Srirangapatna monuments should be on your list for the next visit, especially if you are interested in history. You could also visit Kokkarebellur for a day picninc and bird-watching (of the feathery kind) and have fun trying to navigate all the way down to the river.

I will be making a trip to Coorg in December. Still deciding on the route and getting the old steed ready.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks