Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st March 2012, 11:33   #31
BHPian

Re: When Bagheera met Shere Khan - Trip To The Heart Of Incredible India

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackPearl View Post
Unfortunately I don't have the Baleno anymore. Sold it off when I went to USA :-( Now I have got a pre-owned Esteem and the Bolero. Will take the Bolero due to the diesel advantage and go-anywhere capability. I will PM you when I plan to go there. How many days should I need if I visit only Bandhavgarh?
Yup Bolero will do very well specially when you do the broken NH27 stretch. Do you plan to break your trip or do you want to drive all through which I don't think is possible or advisable.

As per recommendations by veterans at least 4-6 safaris are needed to improve your sightings and also to enjoy the jungle though as you get closer to summer, because of scarcity of water, your chances of sightings go higher as animals are near the water bodies. The downside is that the hotels start getting incredibly full so it would be advantageous to get advance bookings and also maybe the safaris. Here is the link for booking the forest safaris. Wednesday afternoons the park is closed. To make it less hectic I would suggest you do 3 days in Bandhavgarh, which should be good enough. But I suggest you don't miss BhedaGhat if you are going in those parts as its just a 3 hour drive from Bandhavgarh.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks