Team-BHP - Mokhada Trip (Dist Thane) for a Cause
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Travelogues (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/)
-   -   Mokhada Trip (Dist Thane) for a Cause (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/120524-mokhada-trip-dist-thane-cause-2.html)

Deep profound respect!

A very emotional and absorbing read.

What you did was absolutely selfless and thought-provoking.

It's one thing to say that you're thinking of doing it, but actually going about it is what counts!

I must say, I'm proud of the fact you're a member of our Forum.

Thank you for being an inspiration to several, including me! :thumbs up

Hats off to you. Thats really a noble job you did on a Sunday. As Suhaas307 has said, it is one thing to only speak and another thing that you really go about doing that. The gesture itself speaks a lot; nowadays it is rare to find someone who will do such a nice thing.

Fantastic job, we should all follow your example and do something. Not only about the water problem but also about other social issues too. Wherever and whenever possible.

Very nice gesture. Many of us are just stuck at the thought without really doing much (including me). This will inspire us to actually do something. Completely agree with anoopap.

You Sir, are a credit to the forum. I am sure that your kind and noble act will serve as an inspiration and an example to all the members of this forum to follow suit.
Regards,
Ashok

Hats off to you. I am proud to know a noble person like you.

:thumbs upHats off to you & your friend for this drive. Its really more than just 'being human'.
In a way you gave them amrut.
Its really shocking that our govt who keeps on sucking taxes on this or that, cant even provide basic amenity like drinking water to all the people:Frustrati.

Was reading all the negative news around me this morning about India and fellow Indians, and was asking myself what country we are leaving in and will it ever be better, and I bumped into this thread. It gave me an answer to my question.

Yes it will be better someday cause we have noble personalities like yourself. I am wondering why did this not occur to me. I am planning to do exactly the same thing and now highly motivated after reading this.

Absolutely touched by your thinking. Please keep it up, we need people like you. God Bless You!

Hi Pranav,

Hats off to you and your friend.

You both must have touched quite a few hearts by your deed.
Thank you so much for helping those in need.

I feel proud to be part of this great community. I am sure many of us will keep such kind gesture in mind and will contribute whenever possible.

Cheers clap:

Rated thread 5 *'S

@Mods kindly allow: bumping this thread to notify subscribers of this thread, especially for ones around Mumbai.

Hi friends, I have planned "Lets drive for a cause" program for 25-Nov'17; it would be great if some of you could join and multiple the results.

Details mentioned at : LINK

regards,
Pranav