Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th May 2012, 19:53   #16
v&v
Senior - BHPian

Re: Quick trip : (Himalayan Addiction) Mashobra, Naldehra, Tattapani & Saror (Shiv gu

Quote:
Originally Posted by laluks View Post
Hi v&v nice trip.
I think I should swap locations with you to explore the CM resorts in North .
Good idea laluks. Also lets do a vacation together, it will be nice. Places like Binsar will be awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudev View Post
Sorry but this may be a bit OT.

Two of the most interesting holes I've ever played. #4 & #13. Approximate trajectories marked on the picture. If you hit too high the ball rolls down the slope after landing on the greens side (left) and if you are too low the trees in the center make you suffer. The perfect way is to hit is low and let it bounce up the slope and hope for the best.

And the eighteenth is a devil. Hit from the low spot somewhere in the middle of the picture up the slope to a small landing green almost at the edge of cameraman's feet. If you land on the green perfect. Lower than that the ball will almost roll back to the tee and if hit higher it will go out of bounds beyond the green in to club house area.

Thanks for rekindling the memories.
Sudev , this is exactly we were discussing while have tea at their restaurant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkiplug View Post
V&V i myself has just returned from Wildflower Hall, Mashobra yesterday. One of the most beautiful properties in the World. Also the Pinjore/Kalka by-pass is according to me one of the best roads in India with the right mix of bends and curves (especially if you're driving an E92 320d in Sport mode)
, but lot of tyre marks on the curves. A clear sign people over speeding and under estimating the curve angle. Even i enjoyed the drive on my safari was missing my Skoda VRs.
v&v is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th May 2012, 19:58   #17
BHPian

Re: Quick trip : (Himalayan Addiction) Mashobra, Naldehra, Tattapani & Saror (Shiv gu

That's true. I guess lack of driving manners and less or no training for high speed cornering results in late braking right in the middle of a bend/curve. Hence the skid marks.

Thankfully those countless of watching f1 and playing Need for Speed taught me the golden rule of braking before and powering out of a curve.
Sparkiplug is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th May 2012, 20:13   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v&v View Post
Good idea laluks. Also lets do a vacation together, it will be nice. Places like Binsar will be awesome.
That sounds like a plan. We'll fly down to Delhi and probably we can drive together. Let me check how are we placed this year
laluks is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th May 2012, 15:36   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v&v View Post

Sudev , this is exactly we were discussing while have tea at their restaurant.

, but lot of tyre marks on the curves. A clear sign people over speeding and under estimating the curve angle. Even i enjoyed the drive on my safari was missing my Skoda VRs.
hi

will tattapani and shivgufa be doable i have almost 1 spare day at naldehra during my drive. what else can be done on that day?
Old 27th May 2012, 17:02   #20
v&v
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pravdr

hi

will tattapani and shivgufa be doable i have almost 1 spare day at naldehra during my drive. what else can be done on that day?
Yes doable. You can do rafting and hot water spring bath too.
Start early. You will have ample time.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks