Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th June 2012, 17:46   #16
BHPian

Re: Travelogue: Drive to Joshimath and Kuari Pass Trek in End April 2012

Thats one awesome trip Aman and equally binding log. I was in Rsihikesh - Lansdowne at the end of May but some rafting, some rock climbing and some rappeling is all that filled their appetite for "adventure". I so hoped that they would agree to at least a couple of days trek..but that was not to be :(
Old 17th June 2012, 10:48   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by New.Novice
Thats one awesome trip Aman and equally binding log. I was in Rsihikesh - Lansdowne at the end of May but some rafting, some rock climbing and some rappeling is all that filled their appetite for "adventure". I so hoped that they would agree to at least a couple of days trek..but that was not to be :(
Thanks for the compliment newbie! Am sure you will prevail on "them" next time. Keep at it!
Old 19th June 2012, 15:00   #18
BHPian

Re: Travelogue: Drive to Joshimath and Kuari Pass Trek in End April 2012

I seem to find myself on all these himalayan tour threads without realizing how I got there. One of the best reasons to live in the Delhi region is how easy it is to get to the Himalayas I suppose.

Unexplored himalaya indeed! These are places that aren't frequented too much. I've put it down on my list thanks to you.

I loved the pictures! especially the one with icicles and the mountain range in the background .

Look forward to many more such travelogues from you Aman
Old 22nd June 2012, 23:58   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwin23
I seem to find myself on all these himalayan tour threads without realizing how I got there. One of the best reasons to live in the Delhi region is how easy it is to get to the Himalayas I suppose.

Unexplored himalaya indeed! These are places that aren't frequented too much. I've put it down on my list thanks to you.

I loved the pictures! especially the one with icicles and the mountain range in the background .

Look forward to many more such travelogues from you Aman
Hey Ashwin,

Thanks! And the best part is that there are enough and more places yet left unexplored / minimally explored in the Himalayas that can be covered in such treks. Garhwal alone has several other treks to enjoy like this one, let alone Himachal, Kumaon, Kashmir...

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks