Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th July 2012, 15:29   #16
BHPian

Re: Call of Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGA View Post
food now had a distinct punjabi flavour with some Rajasthani sand in it.
You would never realise how much I laughed thinking about this. Vivid travelogue, possibly one of the shortest brimming with passion.

BH.
Old 15th July 2012, 16:42   #17
PGA
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningHeart

You would never realise how much I laughed thinking about this. Vivid travelogue, possibly one of the shortest brimming with passion.

BH.
Hi BH, Do you live in Rajasthan? You cannot eat anything over there without some grains of incorrigible authentic sand comming between your teeth. No offence meant please but thats the way it is.
Thanks for appreciation and I too smiled thinking of various possible reasons which may have made you enjoy those remarks.
Cheers
Old 16th July 2012, 09:01   #18
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Call of Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGA View Post
Behram, 1475 kms in 17hrs in 118 NE, Delhi to Bombay, great effort. There are two essentials for me while out for a longish drives, I make sure that I keep myself well hydrated, only plain water, and not to allow sugar levels from comming down, by munching small eats at regular intervals.
Dear PGA - thank you for your gracious comments. Yes, my "Delta T" (as we professional vehicle test engineers call it), was very high. The 118NE was an R&D test car with a performance tuned driveline. My aim was 90 kmph. I covered 272 kms (Delhi Lajpat Nagar to Jaipur) in 180 minutes. As far as eating is concerned, Cadbury Chocolates and Threptin Biscuits provide all the nutrition that the body needs. The taste of Threptin Biscuits is not so good though, but nutritionally they are the best!

Photographs, .

Best regards,

Behram Dhabhar
DHABHAR.BEHRAM is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th July 2012, 21:20   #19
PGA
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHABHAR.BEHRAM

Dear PGA - thank you for your gracious comments. Yes, my "Delta T" (as we professional vehicle test engineers call it), was very high. The 118NE was an R&D test car with a performance tuned driveline.
Photographs,
Well, that is a profession to die for. Wanted to be one myself but couldn't get my Delta 'Ts' right, so remained what we call 'Tel Pani' engineer.
Photos ! I guess will have to wait as they have been shoved really deep by my wife. So it will be couple of weekends of hard labour before I can get them out.
Warm regards

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks