Team-BHP > Travelogues

Search this Thread
Old 6th December 2012, 14:18   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: 3 Day Trip to Lonavala & Lavasa

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaureanBull View Post
But yes, I never new that Lonavala looks so good, have just heard till now about the place. Wish will visit soon.
Thank you TaureanBull,

Lonavala is indeed a great place to be at from July to February. Specially for Mumbai it is just 2 hour drive & from Pune it is approx one hour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omtoatom View Post
That place is coming up in a big way...and fast too!
Hello Omtoatom,

The place is indeed stunning. You should be there once to witness the development out of nowhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDP View Post
Lavasa looks beautiful. Never been there. Let me try to squeeze in a one day-trip to Lavasa sometime in Dec.
By "Subway", did you mean the subway 'Sandwitch and Subs' chain from us? What are some of the other food options there?
Did you explore the watersports?
Thank you SDP,

Lavasa is must visit. I will suggest you to go there as soon as possible (by the way you are also supposed to go to half day tour to Global Pagoda (at Gorai).

Yes. BY Subway, I mean the Subway Sandwiitch. There are numerous Indian & International food out available at Lavasa. Regarding Watersports, they were not operational the day when I went there. Probably because it was a working day. You many visit below link for more information about watersports at Lavasa - http://www.waterfrontshaw.com/

Thanks,

Most Viewed